• My 2 cents on this:

Maybe I’m naturally oversensitive, or maybe someone just slipped me decaf coffee this morning, but the worst types of lubricious, unreasonable megalomaniacs there are are indubitably the lowest form of human life. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? has spent untold hours trying to appropriate sacred symbols for pertinacious purposes. During that time, did it ever once occur to it that it is intentionally being bestial? Although I haven’t been able to concoct an acceptable answer to that question, I can suggest a tentative hypothesis. My hypothesis is that many people are incredulous when I tell them that it intends to poke and pry into every facet of our lives. “How could Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? be so hotheaded?”, they ask me. “It doesn’t seem possible.” Well, it is obviously possible, and now I’ll explain exactly how Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that I have begged its sycophants to step forth and stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts. To date, not a single soul has agreed to help in this fashion. Are they worried about how Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? might retaliate? We should be able to look into our own souls for the answer. If we do, I suspect we’ll find that ignorance of the law does not excuse Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? from the consequences of violating it. That shouldn’t surprise you when you consider that the first response to this from its helots is perhaps that black is white and night is day. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: My general thesis is that a central point of its belief systems is the notion that going through the motions of working is the same as working. Perhaps Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it’d find that its favorite buzzword these days is “crisis”. Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. It then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for it to play fast and loose with the truth. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that we must champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. I’ll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: I can unequivocally suggest how Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? itself. To those few who disagree with some of the things I’ve written, I ask for your tolerance. If libertinism were an Olympic sport, Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? would clinch the gold medal. It’s time for Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? to grow up. This applies first and foremost to a retinue under whose dysfunctional brand of racism the whole of honest humanity is suffering: Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s army of lecherous, oligophrenic con artists. I don’t object to Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s hijinks because it breaks my heart and fills my chest with agonizing pain when I see Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group. I object because Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s perversions represent a calculated assault on diversity within our community. It will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact, because if it didn’t, you might come to realize that some reputed – as opposed to reputable – members of its polity quite adamantly claim that Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s screeds are Holy Writ. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could suspect such a thing, but then again, we must remove our chains and move towards the light. (In case you didn’t understand that analogy, the chains symbolize Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s spiteful, clumsy propositions, and the light represents the goal of getting all of us to solve the problems of absolutism, obstructionism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity.)

What’s the difference between Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s subalterns and the most bitter rascals I’ve ever seen? If you answered “nothing”, then go to the front of the class; you’re absolutely right. “Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?” has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone trade fundamental human rights for a cheap “guarantee” of safety and security, I tell him or her to stop “Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?-ing”. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? doesn’t work hand-in-glove with violent voluptuaries. To state it in stark and simple terms, a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of asinine skinheads and others in Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s amen corner are about to deny the obvious. I have no reason to doubt that story because I am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? undermine liberty in the name of liberty, I’d be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that I’ll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? is mongering. We need to stand uncompromised in a world that’s on the brink of Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?-induced disaster. Why am I furious? Because Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? would have us believe that “metanarratives” are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. And why am I embarrassed? Because Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? thinks we want it to engender ill will. Excuse me, but maybe I have a scientist’s respect for objective truth. That’s why I’m telling you that I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that if I seem a bit blinkered, it’s only because I’m trying to communicate with Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? on its own level.

A good friend of mine once said that we should all put to rest unambitious and materialistic arguments such as Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s. Amen to that! In fact, I even informed my friend that when I say that most of what Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo? says is pure gibberish, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world’s people are all absolutely justified. This is a common fallacy held by overbearing purveyors of malice and hatred. In short, I, speaking as someone who is not a nerdy reprobate, will not play Moo mooo mooo!! MOO MOOO!!! MooomoooooooOOOooooo! Moo moo? Moooo?'s lawless games and treat anyone who doesn’t agree with it to a torrent of vitriol and vilification just like it does.

• Sir Imperious Leader has mastered the art of control c + control v into a complaint generator!  :lol:

• Yes and it is an art. Don’t let anybody tell you different. :mrgreen:

• 2007 AAR League

Isn’t this Political Discussion?

• This brings me back to Diablo 2.

• This brings me back to Diablo 2.

Moo Moo Farm! Hell bovines > you.

• 2007 AAR League

Woof.

• Isn’t this Political Discussion?

:roll: :-D

• 2007 AAR League

@Ender: