• Well, it depends on what you play.  And it’s been a while, but I could still help you with what you want.  What classes do you play the most?  Or which ones do you have trouble with?

The G36 really helps the Spec Ops with some more range and power.  The SCAR is even better.
    I unlocked the M95 and it is superior to the old one, but I rarely sniped.
    I liked the G3 for its power and accuracy, and I tend to throw grenades more than use the launcher (I can get it in better areas).

I love using the medic, and the L85A1 makes him a sniping medic.  The scope, single shot can rack up kills.  The power is about the same, but accuracy is superb in single shot.  Up close it is decent as an smg.

The PKM was AWESOME when it first came out.  Ridiculous power and accuracy…I’m talking at shooting at a squad from 500 meters and taking them all down in 1 or 2 shots (per person).  They had to nerf it, but it’s still pretty good if you can get in position.

And I absolutely love the AT unlock, DAO-12.  If you are close, there isn’t much that has an edge on you.  A semi auto shotgun with plenty of shots and fires as quick as you press?  Great unlock.

Also think about what you might want to get in 2nd tier.  I kinda screwed myself up on that.

• Well, I’m usualy Spec ops., sniper, or assuault so those are already unlocked. I raely use engineers unless I need to repair our art, UAV, ect.

As for the M95, the real reason I got it was because the SVD and China sniper was’nt very powerfull and took me atleast 2-3 shots to kill someone.

As for the medic, I want to use the medic alot more, just when the USMC, I don’t like the 3round and the sites for the M16 and kit’s of the L85A1 that I’ve picked up are perty good.

Geting the AT is good, but then I’ll have a lack in range, I REALY want that P90, I’ve picked it up tons of times and racked up tons of kills with it, but sadley it’ll be awhile before that comes along.

Suport, I seem to not have a whole lot of problom with the SAW and RPK-74, just I seem to get killed by PKMers way too much and too easaly at both close and long range which makes me think it’s got to be a good gun.

I just figured this out, you can’t use upgrades in singleplayer!  :x

• @Gewehr:

Well, I’m usualy Spec ops., sniper, or assuault so those are already unlocked. I raely use engineers unless I need to repair our art, UAV, ect.

As for the M95, the real reason I got it was because the SVD and China sniper was’nt very powerfull and took me atleast 2-3 shots to kill someone.

As for the medic, I want to use the medic alot more, just when the USMC, I don’t like the 3round and the sites for the M16 and kit’s of the L85A1 that I’ve picked up are perty good.

Geting the AT is good, but then I’ll have a lack in range, I REALY want that P90, I’ve picked it up tons of times and racked up tons of kills with it, but sadley it’ll be awhile before that comes along.

Suport, I seem to not have a whole lot of problom with the SAW and RPK-74, just I seem to get killed by PKMers way too much and too easaly at both close and long range which makes me think it’s got to be a good gun.

I just figured this out, you can’t use upgrades in singleplayer!  :x

I recommend the SCAR-L (spec ops) for tier 2 unlock.  I don’t know how the 2nd tier sniper rifle is, and I may even have it.  The 2nd tier Assault isn’t that good in my open…decent range and power, but bulky sight.  I dunno, it may be worth it for practice.

The medic is a great way to rack up your score.  People always need healing and reviving, and if you are good enough, you can outshoot other classes.  I was an assault medic, and did pretty well.  Run away if you have to and heal up.  Always remember to revive your squad leader first though.

The AT unlock is a great choice.  I could still use the MP5 at medium range on single shot, but if you go to the P90 (which is very nice), then you won’t ever use it again.  The semiauto shotgun is a great CQC weapon, so use it that way.  If you need to hit someone from far away, learn to shoot your rockets at them.  Just don’t waste them all.

PKM is still superior to the SAW and RPK.  You’ll even hear the difference (sounds like a cannon).  Better accuracy, range, and damage, with only a loss to ROF.

There is a way to use the unlocks in singleplayer, just google it.  But why you are playing single player, I don’t know…

• Oh yeah, the engineer Jackhammer (autoshotgun), isn’t that great.  I hate going through a clip at a time.  But the 2nd tier (a submachine gun) is actually really good!!!

• I’ll likely be playing tonight sometime after 10:00pm central time. I found a Winnipeg run server so if you guys are down heres the IP 69.65.15.10.

• I’ll try, but no garentees, 10:00 is usualy when I get ready for……theres no school!!!  :mrgreen: I’ll be there!!! try and chose a strike at karkand map.

L85A1 is going to be my new unlock, I played this one game wre I kept killed a guy who had it and picked up his kit, I racked up like 20 kills!

• I’ll look, but if you’re in a game, try and post the Ip or server name here so it’s easy to find.

• L85A1 is going to be my new unlock, I played this one game wre I kept killed a guy who had it and picked up his kit, I racked up like 20 kills!

I’m not sure what weapon that is. I just starting using a sniper. I wasn’t really digging on them before, but the 2 claymores they carry are fun to work with. The kills come far easier than any other class so far. Me and thecurseofyig were both snipers for 3-4 maps straight and we finnished above .500 everytime, which has not happened before. I actually was 12 and 12 one map but hey, it was fun. I think we may have lost each map but 2 snipers sitting high on a building picking guys off was a nice change from running around getting bombed and smashed by artillery every 2 seconds.

• I’m finaly a Staff sgt, that unlock is the medic one, it’s green, got a back mag to it, it’s british.

What sniper riffle do you use, the M95?

I usualy play levels without vehicals, therefor no art to deal with.

• I’m finaly a Staff sgt, that unlock is the medic one

Oh, alright I actually unlocked that already, but I’m not that successful with it. I don’t usually pay attention to the guns types so I’m not sure what type of rifle the sniper starts out with.

• it’s 10:00 so I’ll be online most of the night

• I’m playing right now at 69.65.15.10.

• HOLD ON!!! how do you put in a Ip # to play on that server!!!

• That was fun. I didn’t do so good but it was neat rolling with 3 of us at times.
    I was switched to the other team on that last map, there.

• I was woundering were you went.  :lol: I loved the part when all of us were in tanks and APCs, no could stop us.  :evil:

That was fun, even if the other team started to base rape us alot, should’ve seen it on Dragon Valley, the one right afte you got off, the noobs kept attaking us with jets, helos, boats, and inf droped from tp helos on the carier, all the while getting bombed with art……yea, alot of guys got kiced on that one. We should try it again some time.  :mrgreen:

• We try again next Friday.

• Yep, you got it.

• I meant "We’ll try again……

I agree, it was fun when we were all in armor. I liked it when we were loading up on that armored car and rolling down on that road that had a mad amount of emeny units everywhere. I think it was Mansur city or something like that.

• Matsuur city it was, my fav map! We got like 10 kills each run.

• Thats the one!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m