• 2007! Wow! I didn’t know that WWIII was so close!

• So I assume all the other combat values and the way combat is preformed except Dogfights is the same?

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

So I assume all the other combat values and the way combat is preformed except Dogfights is the same?

yeah. i only changed air combat. should be 2008. that way you can be elected president and russia gets a new prez too that year.

• How does Korea work?

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

How does Korea work?

basically manchuria is divided in half. south korea is the southern half. but I changed it to 3/3 for dogfighting.

• Why is Australia part of Japan? I think it would make more sense if it was part of Europe. It is still part of the Commonwealth of Nations. Why is India part of Russia?

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

Why is Australia part of Japan? I think it would make more sense if it was part of Europe. It is still part of the Commonwealth of Nations. Why is India part of Russia?

Austriala is part of ASEAN. and

Australia maintains significant bilateral relations with several countries.

* United States
        * New Zealand
        * United Kingdom
        * Indonesia
        * Japan
        * China

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Australia
    it also makes geograhical and game sense.

with india. it has always had strong ties with russia. if pakistan sides wiht the US then India will side with the other side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_India#See_also

• I can kinda of see what you are saying but, I question Japan being a separate power in the game. It would almost make more sense if it was part of the U.S.
    As in Japan doesn’t really have much military power and the U.S. has a lot of bases there.

Why would Pakistan be on the Allies side? I don’t think you can use that argument for India on the Axis side because it is not even represented on the map.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

I can kinda of see what you are saying but, I question Japan being a separate power in the game. It would almost make more sense if it was part of the U.S.
    As in Japan doesn’t really have much military power and the U.S. has a lot of bases there.

Why would Pakistan be on the Allies side? I don’t think you can use that argument for India on the Axis side because it is not even represented on the map.

all the pakistan stufff is in the terrotry named afighanstan. but India has always been Russis’s partner. so your tellying me Japan should die so we have a 75 IPC US? that sounds fun. also it diveds the US power in half. it has to support Japan in the pacific and the EU in europe.

• :lol: :lol: :lol: “All that Pakistan stuff…” That’s just hilarious. I thought the area called Afghanistan was… Afghanistan.

• I think on the Revised map Afghanistan is included in the India territory because it was all pretty much controlled  by U.K.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

:lol: :lol: :lol: “All that Pakistan stuff…” That’s just hilarious. I thought the area called Afghanistan was… Afghanistan.

WE can name that terrtory. Allied forces in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region… or we can call it alliistan.  Just like the Carrier and navy station in Japan by the US is under Japanese control. I did this so it would be more playable and not really change anything.

• I agree that India would be allied with Russia, but what about the East Asian Islands? Why would they be allied with Russia? Have you considered having Trans-Jordan(or Isreal) be like Korea? Since part of it would be Muslim and the part Isreal?

• Like Trans-Jordan Allied with Iran and by that Allied with Russia against Isreal and the US.

• Or did you not want to do that because it is only worth 1.

• Jordan is an american ally. but Indonesia is the East Indies and Borneo. so I"m not saying Indonesia would be russian per se. but a strong allly to Iran. I think it is plausible that INdonessia might turn rouge and be just like Iran.

• Why did you put New Zealand with Europe but not Australia? I think ANZAC troops would be with Europe or Japan not split.

• I just think Australia should be with Europe because they are mostly European ancestry anyway. It also allows the EU to have a chance to fight in the Pacific if they want to. Your way makes sense too but, that’s just my 2 cents.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

Why did you put New Zealand with Europe but not Australia? I think ANZAC troops would be with Europe or Japan not split.

your right. austrilia and new zealand started off europe but then swithced. i never moved new zealand to japan’s side.  :oops: :oops: it should be japanese controlled. doesn’t really matter because it is a worthless isalnd. ( no offense to new zealanders)

• @cyan:

Jordan is an american ally. but Indonesia is the East Indies and Borneo. so I"m not saying Indonesia would be russian per se. but a strong allly to Iran. I think it is plausible that INdonessia might turn rouge and be just like Iran.

I thought Jordan was an Ally of Iran? Maybe I am wrong…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m