• Are all the IC in the same places?

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

I just think Australia should be with Europe because they are mostly European ancestry anyway. It also allows the EU to have a chance to fight in the Pacific if they want to. Your way makes sense too but, that’s just my 2 cents.

I based a lot of my desicions of conversations with tekkey. I wanted to give Japan more of a chance wiht the 2 extra Ipcs. teh EU already has a lot of IPCS already. also the EU would have no reason to defend austrialia.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

Are all the IC in the same places?

what do you mean? as in revised? no the deferences are. INdia and karelia gets one plus. china and mannchuria.

• @cyan:

@Admiral_Thrawn:

Are all the IC in the same places?

what do you mean? as in revised? no the deferences are. INdia and karelia gets one plus. china and mannchuria.

can’t forget Israel too.

• @cyan:

@Admiral_Thrawn:

I just think Australia should be with Europe because they are mostly European ancestry anyway. It also allows the EU to have a chance to fight in the Pacific if they want to. Your way makes sense too but, that’s just my 2 cents.

I based a lot of my desicions of conversations with tekkey. I wanted to give Japan more of a chance wiht the 2 extra Ipcs. teh EU already has a lot of IPCS already. also the EU would have no reason to defend austrialia.

I disagree. The EU would definitaly defend Australia. Australia and the U.K. still have strong ties. They still are apart of the Commonwealth of Nations. The Queen of England is there Queen.

• If England was threated again like WWI and WWII Australia would surely send troops to defend her and vice versa.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

@cyan:

@Admiral_Thrawn:

I disagree. The EU would definitaly defend Australia. Australia and the U.K. still have strong ties. They still are apart of the Commonwealth of Nations. The Queen of England is there Queen.

yes but in the game. if austriala would not be defended for the same reason the US rarelly builds in the PAcific in revised.

• 2007 AAR League

testing what?

any open spots?

• By the theory of why would the EU care for Australia, why would Canada be part of Europe? Canada and and Australia are still part of the Commonwealth and both have the Queen on their money and the Queen is there head of state. That does not mean of course that U.K. controls them but, it means they have traditional economic, symbolic, and sentimental ties to each other.

• testing modern A&A that Cyan made.

• Yes, there are open spots. I am America though because America is awesome.

• @balungaloaf:

testing what?

any open spots?

my modern variant. only the US is taken so far. look at the first page if your confused.

admiral read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Defence_Force#Assessment_of_capabilities
    do you think I should put an Inf or some military in australia and make it European control? europe is making more sense now.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Australian_relations.  Austalia and Japan have realy tight bonds according to this.

• Australia should definitly at least have some military. And I think it should be European Controled.

• Sorry, I am at work and was busy for awhile. Maybe we will get at least 4 people this time.

• Did balungaloaf say he was in?

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

Did balungaloaf say he was in?

idk but what do you do , you work crazy hours.

• I work at a television station.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

I work at a television station.

Which equates to crazy hours cyan :-D

When you guys messaged me, I sort of left the internet on to this page for like 2 hours when I was somewhere else  :oops:

I don’t know and are unsure if I want to join in with all these complicated rules I have to learn. Laty I’ve been realy busy with other things like homework, chores, work, and family, which all come before internet….sorry I had to let you down…  :-D  :evil:  8-)

• @Gewehr:

@Admiral_Thrawn:

I work at a television station.

Which equates to crazy hours cyan :-D

When you guys messaged me, I sort of left the internet on to this page for like 2 hours when I was somewhere else  :oops:

I don’t know and are unsure if I want to join in with all these complicated rules I have to learn. Laty I’ve been realy busy with other things like homework, chores, work, and family, which all come before internet….sorry I had to let you down…  :-D  :evil:  8-)

not really complicated basically 3 rules.
    1 subs can move from sz4 to sz 62.
    2. Planes must hit planes first and hit in the opeaning combat phase.
    3. every nation starts out with rockets

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m