• I’m playing a game of Enhanced right now, and I have a quick question.

An IC can be strategically bombed AND taken in the same turn, correct?

• I can not think of any rules set that doesn’t allow you to bomb and take on the same turn (except the classic edition CD rom maybe……)

• Well, it IS Enhanced.

Under regular rules, you can do it.  Under Enhanced, I don’t know.

Whyntchoo ask Cousin_Joe?

• @newpaintbrush:

Well, it IS Enhanced.

Huh?

No need to ask CJ.

I already said no rules set that I know of… as the durrent title holder, and I know Enhanced pretty well… that DOESN’T let you bomb and take the same turn.

Aretaku, we are talking A&ARe (Enhanced) correct?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I believe you have to roll the SBR damage first then do the land battle in some software.  Otherwise, it will bomb yourself instead. :P

But no, no rule that I know of that prohibits it from Avalon Hill/Hasbro game rules.

• @axis_roll:

@newpaintbrush:

Well, it IS Enhanced.

Huh?

No need to ask CJ.

I already said no rules set that I know of… as the durrent title holder, and I know Enhanced pretty well… that DOESN’T let you bomb and take the same turn.

Well, axis_roll, your signature DOES show that you are familiar with Enhanced.  However, as I don’t know Enhanced, and I didn’t know how well you knew Enhanced, I am sure that you will understand my position, and pardon me when I err on the side of caution.

Congratulations on your standing in Enhanced, axis_roll.  I seem to recall a proposed match between you and Cmdr Jennifer using the Enhanced ruleset.  Any word on this?

@newpaintbrush:

@axis_roll:

@newpaintbrush:

Well, it IS Enhanced.

Huh?

No need to ask CJ.

Well, axis_roll, your signature DOES show that you are familiar with Enhanced.  However, as I don’t know Enhanced, and I didn’t know how well you knew Enhanced, I am sure that you will understand my position, and pardon me when I err on the side of caution.

Congratulations on your standing in Enhanced, axis_roll.  I seem to recall a proposed match between you and Cmdr Jennifer using the Enhanced ruleset.  Any word on this?

We’re already playing it…evidentially, most players at AAMC cheat since the stuff I’ve seen done that I’ve tried to do, AxisRoll has called me on.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=10442.new#new

Could explain why there’s near 100% win ratios for the axis over at AAMC.

• @Cmdr:

We’re already playing it…evidentially, most players at AAMC cheat since the stuff I’ve seen done that I’ve tried to do, AxisRoll has called me on.

I hope you’re not taking me as a Rules ‘Nazi’, but the rules of Enhanced are the way they are to ensure a fair, balanced game.

You could be right, the lack of playing by the rules, that might explain some of the imbalances you have observed.

• @newpaintbrush:

… However, as I don’t know Enhanced, and I didn’t know how well you knew Enhanced, I am sure that you will understand my position, and pardon me when I err on the side of caution.

Yes, I understand, and I was a bit remiss expecting you to know that I am an Enhanced veteran.

apologies.

@axis_roll:

@Cmdr:

I hope you’re not taking me as a Rules ‘Nazi’, but the rules of Enhanced are the way they are to ensure a fair, balanced game.

You could be right, the lack of playing by the rules, that might explain some of the imbalances you have observed.

A rules nazi is someone who doesn’t take into account that we’re playing on a forum and not face to face.  Not someone who enforces the rules. :P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m