Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

A&A Revised for computer

• Hey all, this is the first time I have posted on the forum.  Just a little about myself: I started playing A&A just over 10 years ago.  This past year, a friend of mine told me about A&A Revised.  A group of us used to play all the time back in college, but since then, we have only gotten together once to play (we live approx 5 hours from each other).  Is there an A&A revised version to play on the computer?  We would like a game we could play against each other as a group over the computer.  Thanks for any help!

• Thanks for the quick reply!

Does this include any of the optional national rules?  I poked around at it before and didn’t see an option to make any changes to units or rules.

• 2018 2017 2016 '11 Moderator

No.  But one day it might.  It’s rather a shame because I think that national advantages is what truly makes Axis and Allies Revised shine.  Without them, it’s just Axis and Allies 2nd edition with more territories and two new pieces. IMHO.

• I tried it and the territories were noticably different and the costs of units was different.  I think it was some half-way point between Axis and Allies and Axis and Allies revised.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m