• i could of wrote this article a month ago.The world is going to hell in a handbag.  http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/10/15/israel.syria.ap/index.html

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

The United States of America should not impinge it’s will on a sovereign nation.  Israel can bomb whomever Israel wants to bomb and pay the consequences all on their own.  They are big boys and girls now.

• 2007 AAR League

for sovereignty read my article in the other post.  screw the EU and UN

• @Cmdr:

The United States of America should not impinge it’s will on a sovereign nation.

Like Iraq?

Or as the war against Iran in a few months/years?

• 2007 AAR League

@Lucifer:

@Cmdr:

The United States of America should not impinge it’s will on a sovereign nation.

Like Iraq?

Now I know why everyone seems to hate you!
    Damn commies ….

• 2007 AAR League

yeah, the leader of iran is crazy, and promises to do away with isreal.  why not get rid of him?  what, appease another terrible tryannical gov’t.  that worked before in history well didnt it.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Lucifer:

@Cmdr:

Like Iraq?

Exactly.  If the sovereign nation of the United States wants to attack another sovereign nation, then that is our business, not Israel’s or Uzbekistans, etc.  Same if Israel wants to attack Syria.

• @Cmdr:

@Lucifer:

@Cmdr:

Like Iraq?

Exactly.  If the sovereign nation of the United States wants to attack another sovereign nation, then that is our business, not Israel’s or Uzbekistans, etc.  Same if Israel wants to attack Syria.

So if the sovereign nation of Iran wants to attack Israel, then it is their business, not the US, UN, or any other nation.
    At least we agree on this.

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah. Leave them alone to work it out. It’s not our business. Iran knows that if they do develop nuclear weapons and strike Israel they will be wiped off the face of the planet with our nukes. But I’m more likely to believe that Israel will return the favor before we do with the nukes they keep saying they don’t have.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m