• What everyones online username, so I know exactly who’s head I’m puting a bullet into. :evil: Mine is….well…Gewehr.

I usualy play battlefield, Brothers in arms (hill 30), timespliters, but most of all COD2 and 3 online. On the PS2

Also this thread could be about anything for gaming online, as the title says.

• What game do I play online?  Too many.  Heres my xfire addy if you want to game with me…… creepingdeath1984.  Trust me, im bound to have 4 or 5 games that you play online.  :wink:

• Only problom is my online thingy has had some probloms. All my memory/files got erased due to a curopted memeroy card, so I have to start from scratch and make a new profile. Next sun. (when I’m not busy) I plan to make one and play COD3.

Mode: CTF, War
    Map: Argentan, Les Ormes, and Rouen
    Kit: German Heavy Assault and Scout

See you on the battlefield!  :evil:

• I am @ COD2 at least one a day.

• I don’t play that as much cause I’ve goten so used to COD3, today I tried playing it and I got wooped on normal on like the first level.  :cry:  :oops:

Hey, anyone play Band of Brothers, hill 30, online?

• I don’t play that as much cause I’ve goten so used to COD3, today I tried playing it and I got wooped on normal on like the first level.

who plays ‘single player’  multi-player is where its at. 50 people fighting in Stalingrad is where its at.

• @Gewehr:

Hey, anyone play Band of Brothers, hill 30, online?

You mean Brothers in Arms.  Never played it multiplayer.  Pretty good single player though.

Right now I’m not really doing any gaming as my Toshiba laptop has yet to be replaced (it first died in January, and did so 3 more times), because Toshiba is dragging their stupid feet.  Jackasses.

When I do, I hope to get into something good again.

• 2007 AAR League

Just refreshing this thread
    I’m big on Strat games
    At the moment am playing Age Of Empires 3 again after a layoff of well over a year, forgot how enjoyable that game is
    Also play but not so much any more
    C&C Generals
    Age of Mythology
    Dawn of War.

Anyone willing to play AoE 3 send me a message.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m