• Oh, and don’t forget that you can have sex pretty much up until labor (and it can help induce it around the 9months mark).  Just don’t force anything.  :wink:

And baby poop isn’t bad at all if you breast feed.  It looks kinda gross but doesn’t really smell at all for the first weeks/couple of months.  Not until you eat “real food.”

• From one parent to a future one… congratulations and best of luck!

• '19 Moderator

@Jermofoot:

And baby poop isn’t bad at all if you breast feed.  It looks kinda gross but doesn’t really smell at all for the first weeks/couple of months.  Not until you eat “real food.”

LOL, aslong as your not a big fan of mustard…  Fortunately I am not :wink:

• @dezrtfish:

@Jermofoot:

LOL, aslong as your not a big fan of mustard…  Fortunately I am not :wink:

And that mustard would be “stone ground.”

• Hope you are ready for all of the expenses of having a child.

Just what society needs, another individual to pay for my social security and fight to protect my freedom.  Cool.  Thanks for having a childing so I do not have to fight or work until death.

• <–— NO KIDS!

I like Mustard, and want to keep it that way!

• 2007 AAR League

@Nuclear:

Hope you are ready for all of the expenses of having a child.

Just what society needs, another individual to pay for my social security and fight to protect my freedom.  Cool.  Thanks for having a childing so I do not have to fight or work until death.

Only if you’re in Canada…

• '19 Moderator

LOL, You could always move, god knows we need more lawers in the US… Well… we could always use more pretty women and strait men anyway…  :-D

• @Gamer:

Yeah, don’t knock daddy-hood until you’ve tried it – I’ve got two girls and they are grrrrrreat!

(straight-faced) How old are they?

• '19 Moderator

@newpaintbrush:

@Gamer:

Yeah, don’t knock daddy-hood until you’ve tried it – I’ve got two girls and they are grrrrrreat!

LMAO
    Here’s a recient pic of Gamers daughters-

-jk Gamer-

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 2007 AAR League

Ummmm…. for now I’ll just say that I’m satisfied with my wife?  :oops: :oops:

You guys are icky! Shame! Bad!

Seriously tho I think Maggie’s pretty hawt.  :-) She keeps saying she’s not so I’ve thought about putting a pic of her on hotornot.com. Dressed right, I think she’d be a solid 9 at least. But of course I can’t do that without her permission, and she’d never agree.

She thinks I’m “not objective”  :-P and apparently so are all my friends who tell me I have a smokin’ hot wife.

What’s a boy to do? I guess I should just let her stay humble.

• :-D
      Congrats to you and your lovely wife! My oldest is 22 now and I can still remember when we found out she was on the way, the day she came into the world, ( a C-Section) and the day she moved back into the house, (but that is a different story I’ll share later).
      I have 3 grown children, all good gamers. That is my contribution to the world.  :wink:
      Honestly though, these are the days of magic and wonder. Take lots of pictures of every moment, ( good ammunition later) :lol: and get some, no, a lot of gaming in now cuz you won’t be able to after the baby arrives.  :-o
                              :roll:

• '19 Moderator

@Ender:

Ummmm…. for now I’ll just say that I’m satisfied with my wife?  :oops: :oops:

You guys are icky! Shame! Bad!

Seriously tho I think Maggie’s pretty hawt.   :-) She keeps saying she’s not so I’ve thought about putting a pic of her on hotornot.com. Dressed right, I think she’d be a solid 9 at least. But of course I can’t do that without her permission, and she’d never agree.

She thinks I’m “not objective”  :-P and apparently so are all my friends who tell me I have a smokin’ hot wife.

What’s a boy to do? I guess I should just let her stay humble.

Well, post some more pics and you can tell her my oppinion. :D

• @dezrtfish:

Well, post some more pics and you can tell her my oppinion. :D

(straight-faced) in order to make the best assessment, she must be clad in as little as possible.

• Seriously tho I think Maggie’s pretty hawt.  smiley She keeps saying she’s not so I’ve thought about putting a pic of her on hotornot.com. Dressed right, I think she’d be a solid 9 at least. But of course I can’t do that without her permission, and she’d never agree.

You should tell her you posted her pic on a boardgame forum and it got raving reviews!  :-P

• @newpaintbrush:

@Gamer:

Did I mention my shotgun? :x

:-P

• 2007 AAR League

i like shotguns.  and pretty girls.  how about pretty girls holding shotguns.

Well depending on where you go with that pretty girls using shotguns is even prettier! :P

Congrats Ender, I’m happy for ya!

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m