A telemarketer's worst nightmare (youtube)

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

• Hahahaha OMFG!  That was great!  I hate telemarketers so much and just watching that video made me feel good inside, knowing that its possible to stick it to the telemarketer dude.  Nice find.  :wink:

Thanks.

Rather surprised it took more then a day to get a comment on it!

• I tried to watch it and it froze up so I was like  :roll: and didn’t want to try again.  :-(

@Bean:

I tried to watch it and it froze up so I was like  :roll: and didn’t want to try again.  :-(

Try it again!  It’s frackin hilarious!

• '19 Moderator

It was pretty funny. :-D

• @dezrtfish:

It was pretty funny. :-D

this has really inspired me.  I am going to have more fun with my telemarketers from now on - none of this “thank you but i absolutely do not need this item/service”.  Do i start crying because “thank you for calling me - i just need someone to talk to  . . . i’m so lonely since my boyfriend left me - no one understands - they don’t believe in gay love, what do you think”?
    or angry “it’s about time someone from your organisation called me - i’m about to come down there - ever since ‘made-up-name’ knocked up my daughter i’ve been itching to come down there myself and deal with that ‘expletive’ - where are you?!?”
    how about manic “this is so awesome that you called -there is this great cartoon on and i just have to tell you all about it - you see peter - he’s the fat guy on family guy - and . . . etc.”
    I guess i could always just lead them down the 15 minute road and at the last minute make up some very arbitrary reason to not purchase . . . .

• 2007 AAR League

If you look to the right of this video you will find another video where he pretends to be suicidal … if you find it watch it it is funny!

• '19 Moderator

When my son first got interested in the telephone I would hand off telemarketers to him.  Nothing beter than a four year old discussing going potty with a salesman on the phone.

“Is your mommy or daddy there?”
    “I went potty all by myself”
    “That’s great!  Is your mommy or daddy there?”
    “Ahah, I made a jobbie, that’s a number two!”
    Click

• This is old.  I saw it a year ago or so.  But either way it is still good.

• @Nuclear:

This is old.  I saw it a year ago or so.  But either way it is still good.

same here

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m