• 2007 AAR League

thats right. you’re from arizona….living in an inhospitable land.

perhaps we should make a rule about how you cant dis the cubs.

• '19 Moderator

I probably don’t need to anyway, I suspect they will “dis” them selves in about 6 hours.  :evil:

that’s right. you’re from arizona….living in an inhospitable land.

We have plenty of hospitals…

and rules are for nerds and cub fans, like the rule about never winning a pennant more than once a century… :-P

• '19 Moderator

A guy wearing a D-Backs hat and carrying an alligator under his arm walks into Alice Cooperstown, goes up to a waiter and says, “Hey, you don’t serve Cubs fans here do you?” The waiter says, “As a matter of fact we do.” The guy  says, “Great. I’ll take a steak medium-rare and get my alligator a Cubs fan.”

• '19 Moderator

What do the World Series and a polar bear on birth control have in common?

THEY CAN’T HAVE CUBS!

• 2007 AAR League

the ghost of harry caray will haunt you.  :-D

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Hasn’t it already been over 100 years since the Cubs won the World Series?

(BTW, isn’t going to nationals winning the pennet?  Not like I care.  Baseball is 9 seconds of rock’em sock’em action crammed into 12 hours of sheer boredom.)

• '19 Moderator

@Cmdr:

(BTW, isn’t going to nationals winning the pennet?  Not like I care.  Baseball is 9 seconds of rock’em sock’em action crammed into 12 hours of sheer boredom.)

Yeah, the kids of the players in the last Cubs world series win have died of old age… probably most of thier grandkids too.

Elsewere in the world - The Austro-Hungarian Empire anexes Bosnia in prelude to the Great War…

And that’s “a pennant” not “THE pennant”  :wink:

@dezrtfish:

@Cmdr:

Yeah, the kids of the players in the last Cubs world series win have died of old age… probably most of thier grandkids too.

Elsewere in the world - The Austro-Hungarian Empire anexes Bosnia in prelude to the Great War…

And that’s “a pennant” not “THE pennant”  :wink:

a pennant is a pennant.  :P  It’s a triangle shaped flag that was gaily flapping in the wind on turrets in days of old. :P

• '19 Moderator

Get out the brooms we need to sweep!

Diamondbacks will throw the next two games to get paid for playing 5 games instead of paid for playing 3, you know that, Dzert.  Why do you think I called 3:2 DiamondBacks?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m