OK, Fess Up…Who has smitten me

• Feel free to pet the cow with + karma. He’s been mooing sadly because he’s afraid he’ll be reincarnated as a sheep.

• @Bean:

Why should we assume you are not the bad karma gremlin? After all, it would be a clever way to throw off suspicion by logging on as someone else and smiting your main username. And in all the movies it’s whoever suggests the problem that is the problem, isn’t it =P

So here we are, in a dark and skary forum.

And ONE of us is going around smiting people.  We know it’s someone with more than a hundred posts.

Oo, this would make a good movie.

(plays “Psycho” track) . . .

YOU COULD BE NEXT0RZ!

• Whoever it is, they seem to have me as one of their primary targets…

I must be the chick in the shower if this is Psycho…  :-P

• 2007 AAR League

We may never know…

This sounds like the perfect case for Monk!

• These boards are too dirty for him!  :lol:

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Too bad we can’t have a "received X number of Good Karma / Given X number of Good Karma and received X number of bad karma / given x number of bad karma)

Be pretty easy to see who the smiting culprit is really fast.  He’s the one going up twice as fast as Switch and I combined. (since Switch and I each seem to get about 2 a day in the smite category.)

• @Cmdr:

Too bad we can’t have a "received X number of Good Karma / Given X number of Good Karma and received X number of bad karma / given x number of bad karma)

Be pretty easy to see who the smiting culprit is really fast.  He’s the one going up twice as fast as Switch and I combined. (since Switch and I each seem to get about 2 a day in the smite category.)

But what if there isn’t just one smiter?

DUN DUN DUN!

(lawlz, it’s like that movie wid de two killers!  Neve Campbell ftw?)

• Some people who get the smite more than the praise, I am not surprised in the least.

And then some I can see don’t get smitten enough.

Say it ain’t so or smite me down, oh smitey one!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Dunno, just kinda weird that Switch and I are tied for smites (within a small margin of error.  I mean, 196 vs 199 isn’t exactly a huge difference.)

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

These boards are too dirty for him!   :lol:

If he can handle the sewers of San Francisco, then this should be a piece of cake!  :lol: :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m