Ally's fighers on my carrier…...

• can the carrier join the combat, when there are ally’s fighters on it? whether the ally’s fighters attack or not? or just same as the transport, no attack power but place on the battle board? or just seems as cargo?

• 1-2) Only the carrier can attack b/c the fighter isn’t your so you can’t move. Warning the ally’s fighter will have to land if you move your carrier If you defending. (i am the USA player) I have a sea zone with my carrier plus a transport and UK has a fighter on my carrier and a sub. So if Germany attack that sea zone, Everything gets part in the battle. The carrier, plane, transport, and sub.
    3) The transport does go on the battle board either through it has no attack power.

I hope this clear things up. (I HOPE!!!:D:D:D)

• Hm…
    when there are ally’s fighers on my carrier, in my turn, can my carrier involve in combat(attack, not defence)? or it can only move in the non-combat phrase?

• yeah your carrier can be in combat, but the ally’s fighters will have to land at the non-combat move. If your wondering y can’t i bring back your carrier so the fighers will land on my carrier. Well Once your carrier in combat and it done, it can’t move back. Only fighters and bombers can move back in non-combat move.

I hope this time i clear things up

• yup… but if the fighers are already on my carrier, can the carrier involve in combat(attack, not defence) in my turn?

• YES YES YES YOUR CARRIER CAN BE IN COMBAT!!! :evil: :evil:
    Your carrier and fighers are in the North Sea. If you move your carrier to Batlic sea in combat, your ally’s fighter are left behind in the North Sea. Your carrier in combat while in Batlic Sea. While your ally’s planes are in North sea. Then in non-combat move the owners of the planes land then on your carrier in the batlic or on England or where ever.

• thz! :D

that mean, the fighers are no need place on the battle board, and in the non-combat phrase, i (or the owner?) can move the fighers?

:-? …then, the fighers can place any ally’s carrier on the same SZ or the original carrier (which just involved the combat during combat phrase)?

• i don’t understand???

• i understood the ally’s fighters, which no need to place on battle board. Thz! :D

“While your ally’s planes are in North sea. Then in non-combat move the owners of the planes land then on your carrier in the batlic or on England or where ever.”

you said, ally’s planes can land on my carrier in the batlic, or England(land on territory?)

that means, the fighers can land from North Sea to Batlic on my carrier. can the fighters land on other carrier in Batlic or other SZ?

• yeah the fighters can land on other sz with ally carrier and on another carrier in the batlic. England is a land territory and those planes can land on ally land territory too

• ally’s fighers can move in my turn??? i think it’s impossible. :-?

my question, when my carrier involve the combat, how to handle the ally’s fighers which on that carrier in my turn?

• When you move your carrier into combat, kept the ally’s fight in the north sea. Once the the carrier is done with combat and its non-combat move now you can move the ally’s to the carrier or land.

1. carrier moves. Kept Ally’s fighter in north sea
    2. carrier combat is done.
    3. its now non-combat, so the ally moves it fightes to the carrier or to a land

• the ally’s fighers can get 4 movements in my non-combat phrase in this case?

US fighters(4 movements) landed on RUSS carrier. in USSR turn, USSR’s carrier involved combat, US fighters landed on UK carrier in USSR NC phrase, gain 4 movements. in UK turn, UK carrier in combat also, the US fighers can get 4 more movements in UK turn???

US fighters totally have 12 movements during one around! is it legal?

• I AM SO SO SORRY! I went to the CD game and when i attack something with my carrier with ally’s fighter on it, the fighters moved with the carrier the combat but they are not part of combat! If your carrier blows up those fighters will have to land.

summery: allies fighters move with the carrier to the combat, but they allies fighet don’t attack. Only the carrier. If the carrier gets blow up the fighter will have to land on another carrier or on ally land

SRY IF I MESSED YOU UP :(:(:(:(

• "If the carrier gets blow up the fighter will have to land on another carrier or on ally land "

in the same sea zone, right?

• same sz? you jsut had combat in the sz and the only carrier got blow up. You were go to different sz with a carrier like North Sea or land in England.

• "carrier moves. Kept Ally’s fighter in north sea "

“same sz? you jsut had combat in the sz and the only carrier got blow up. You were go to different sz with a carrier like North Sea or land in England.”

you mean ally’s fighers also move into the battle sea zone in the combat movement phrase???

kept ally’s fighter in north sea in the combat phrase, where can it land in non combat phrase? i think it can only land the its sea zone(north sea) territory(England)/carrier(ally’s carrier), otherwise, if no place for landing, fighers is destroyed!

• yeah the ally’s fighter move with the carrier but they don’t go into combat. only the carrier does. That the way in the Cd game.

• if the carrier is blow up, the fighers can land on territory/carrier in other sea zone…. i don’t think so.

if the carrier is destroyed, i think the ally’s fighter can only land on the territory, other carrier in that sea zone.

• Fighters and Bombers are allow to move when combat are done. so y can’t they move to another carrier or land?

Sry i going to bed in a few minutes so you won’t hear from me until morning.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m