• I honestly have not yet smitten anyone to date.  Nor have I applauded anyone either.  You’re right though; I have wondered who’s been giving me kudos and who’s been giving me sh*t.  I think it would be nicer if people declared when/why they were giving either.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Lucifer:

I seem to have the current record in smites pr. post.

I guess the truth hurts…    :evil:

I smited Djensen once cause he made the webpage yell at me.  He fixed it and got 5 applauds for fixing it for me. It’s only a return 5 fold for damage done, not 10, but deal.

Anyway, Lucifer, with a name like that, you expect blessings???

And Switch, I dunno who hates you enough to make sure to login 2 times a day just to smite you at every opportunity, but man, you need to fix your karma!

• Eh, whoever it is, I really don;t care.  But yes, I am getting some massive negative Karma (but also some pretty awesome positive Karma)

I am still nearly equal, and I am the highest Karma recipeint on the site, with nearly 200 total Karma votes to date…

Yep, I am DEFINITELY Popular!

• And I gave you a smite also…
    For last fall’s 2-on-2 Round 2 match, and for the complete lack of acknowledgment of that despite PM’s, or upon your return.  I had to forfeit due to that.

All I can say is that I’m sorry for that, Ike. Usually when I’m in a self-destructive mood I don’t take down others too; I’m really sorry I let that ruin your day. It was unacceptable.

you seems to completely ignore my posts in the threads about Axis and Allies Revised. You may check by yourself in the threads you participate, maybe you should have read also some posts of mine.

You’re right Mr. Romulus, I’ll pay more attention to your posts.

If I receive negative feedback on my toughts about the game  I may learn where I am wrong.
    If I receive negative feedback on my grammar (I am not born in an english speaking country, I am Italian) I may correct my writing abilities.
    If I receive negative feedback on whatever I write I may then avoid that in the future.

That’s a good attitude…I’ll reward you with my criticism  :-o

Well I’m not going to smite anyone back. Not enough reason  :wink:

• @Lucifer:

I seem to have the current record in smites pr. post. I guess the truth hurts…    :evil:

I’ve applauded you for your courage to go by Lucifer. I assumed many narrow minded people smote you simply for the name you chose to go by while here.

Should I smite you for starting the thread? :evil:

• I was actually thinking of smiting everybody that replied  :wink:

But I guess the title is indeed provocative and suggestive that you should smite me  :roll:

By the way did anyone catch the reference that my title contains? O_o?

• Bruce Almighty

• @ieatcrayons:

Bruce Almighty

it won’t let me appauld ieatcrayons.  :cry:

• @trihero:

you seems to completely ignore my posts in the threads about Axis and Allies Revised. You may check by yourself in the threads you participate, maybe you should have read also some posts of mine.

You’re right Mr. Romulus, I’ll pay more attention to your posts.

If I receive negative feedback on my toughts about the game  I may learn where I am wrong.
    If I receive negative feedback on my grammar (I am not born in an english speaking country, I am Italian) I may correct my writing abilities.
    If I receive negative feedback on whatever I write I may then avoid that in the future.

That’s a good attitude…I’ll reward you with my criticism  :-o

Well I’m not going to smite anyone back. Not enough reason  :wink:

Thanks Trihero.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m