• If you’ve smited me, smite me like a man and say who you are -_- So I can smite you back!

• Hello,

I have smitten you, one time (so you may do your calculation), for the following reason:

you seems to completely ignore my posts in the threads about Axis and Allies Revised. You may check by yourself in the threads you participate, maybe you should have read also some posts of mine.

Why I smote you?
    Because if I am writing crap or stupid posts that even do not deserve an answer, i prefer that you, and also the other say that to me, other than simply bypass and ignore my posts.
    If I receive negative feedback on my toughts about the game  I may learn where I am wrong.
    If I receive negative feedback on my grammar (I am not born in an english speaking country, I am Italian) I may correct my writing abilities.
    If I receive negative feedback on whatever I write I may then avoid that in the future.

But If I am writing wrong things, in bad grammar, and no one say nothing to me I will continue to write useless and grammatically incorrect posts that will be ignored without any feedeback and so on.

So I have smitten you.
    My error then may be that I have not said to you that I have smitten you, but it has been a reaction to the fact of being ignored, and I do not want to write posts like “hey you have not answered to my post, I smite you”, but given the fact that you want to know who smote you, I am one of them.
    Also me have been smite and I do not know who is smiting me. I take the karma thing as an average feedback for what I am saying and for how I am acting on the forum.

By the way I have applauded you for having started this thread, it is important to speak clearly!

Let me to say that I have read your posts, and I agree with you on something and disagree on other (speaking of contents) but for sure your posts are well written and contains interesting reasoning. What a pity they never taken in account at least one of the thing I say no are useful for understanding if I am writing stupid things or if my contribtion to the threads is negative or I am even disturbing.

Hoping of not being ignored also this time and hoping also in the possiblities to have in the future interesting dialogue with you in the forum.
    Or at least receiving a post like “Romulus you are saying bullsh*t”.
    I will prefer it to nothing.

By the way I have learnt a thing from you: when I will smite someone I will say to him. So thanks for this lesson.
    Until now I have not done this, because no one that smote me ever said that he has smitten me.

• LOL, your small number of smites…  I will probably break 100 smites today.

And I gave you a smite also…
    For last fall’s 2-on-2 Round 2 match, and for the complete lack of acknowledgment of that despite PM’s, or upon your return.  I had to forfeit due to that.

• I seem to have the current record in smites pr. post.

I guess the truth hurts…    :evil:

• Re-reading my post I have to do a precisation.
    It seems that who do not answer at my posts, deserve to be smitten.
    It is not so.
    I would appreciate feedback about my post, but I may not pretend them.

• @Lucifer:

I seem to have the current record in smites pr. post.

Interesting… given the fact that I have still to smite you… it is possible for you to gain some other negative points!  :-D

I am joking!  :lol:

• I honestly have not yet smitten anyone to date.  Nor have I applauded anyone either.  You’re right though; I have wondered who’s been giving me kudos and who’s been giving me sh*t.  I think it would be nicer if people declared when/why they were giving either.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Lucifer:

I seem to have the current record in smites pr. post.

I smited Djensen once cause he made the webpage yell at me.  He fixed it and got 5 applauds for fixing it for me. It’s only a return 5 fold for damage done, not 10, but deal.

Anyway, Lucifer, with a name like that, you expect blessings???

And Switch, I dunno who hates you enough to make sure to login 2 times a day just to smite you at every opportunity, but man, you need to fix your karma!

• Eh, whoever it is, I really don;t care.  But yes, I am getting some massive negative Karma (but also some pretty awesome positive Karma)

I am still nearly equal, and I am the highest Karma recipeint on the site, with nearly 200 total Karma votes to date…

Yep, I am DEFINITELY Popular!

• And I gave you a smite also…
    For last fall’s 2-on-2 Round 2 match, and for the complete lack of acknowledgment of that despite PM’s, or upon your return.  I had to forfeit due to that.

All I can say is that I’m sorry for that, Ike. Usually when I’m in a self-destructive mood I don’t take down others too; I’m really sorry I let that ruin your day. It was unacceptable.

you seems to completely ignore my posts in the threads about Axis and Allies Revised. You may check by yourself in the threads you participate, maybe you should have read also some posts of mine.

You’re right Mr. Romulus, I’ll pay more attention to your posts.

If I receive negative feedback on my toughts about the game  I may learn where I am wrong.
    If I receive negative feedback on my grammar (I am not born in an english speaking country, I am Italian) I may correct my writing abilities.
    If I receive negative feedback on whatever I write I may then avoid that in the future.

That’s a good attitude…I’ll reward you with my criticism  :-o

Well I’m not going to smite anyone back. Not enough reason  :wink:

• @Lucifer:

I seem to have the current record in smites pr. post. I guess the truth hurts…    :evil:

I’ve applauded you for your courage to go by Lucifer. I assumed many narrow minded people smote you simply for the name you chose to go by while here.

Should I smite you for starting the thread? :evil:

• I was actually thinking of smiting everybody that replied  :wink:

But I guess the title is indeed provocative and suggestive that you should smite me  :roll:

By the way did anyone catch the reference that my title contains? O_o?

• Bruce Almighty

• @ieatcrayons:

Bruce Almighty

it won’t let me appauld ieatcrayons.  :cry:

• @trihero:

You’re right Mr. Romulus, I’ll pay more attention to your posts.

That’s a good attitude…I’ll reward you with my criticism  :-o

Well I’m not going to smite anyone back. Not enough reason  :wink:

Thanks Trihero.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m