• Oh noes!

My smite/applawlz is disabled!!1!one!

“Session verification failed.  Try logging in and out” - I did it, and it still doesn’t work.

Oh noes!

• A similar thing happened also to me, but it is only ion the General Discussion threads of the forum. In the other thread it still work. have you tried?

• 2007 AAR League

It seems to me that at certain times, I get that same error with some people, but not with others. Hadn’t noticed whether it was in different boards.

• According to DJensen, the General Discussion area still uses an older thread format and the Karma subroutine does not function on the older format.

• 2007 AAR League

Clearly this is a sign that we should remove GD as well as PD  :-D

Seriously, I don’t think PD was the problem, it was the way certain people behaved in it - but I don’t know how you’d fix that. Sorry, that was OT.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Frood:

Clearly this is a sign that we should remove GD as well as PD  :-D

Seriously, I don’t think PD was the problem, it was the way certain people behaved in it - but I don’t know how you’d fix that. Sorry, that was OT.

You patch the people.

• In my case the problem is related to the GD forum, so I am sure that the reason is that the older forum tech, used in the GD, do not support karma. I have not ever had the same problem in other threads.

• oic.

(polishes rubber chicken)

:-D

• 2007 AAR League

Speaking of rubber chickens…

I have an old game somewhere on my website called “Rule the Galaxy” where you can enter your name and rule the galaxy, until someone usurps you by doing the same. But while you reign, you can collect any tribute you want. I usually collected different kinds of rubber chickens - deluxe, diamond-encrusted, you name it.

• Believe it or not, Angel has a small Rubber Chicken that she carriers around in her winter coat pocket.  She received it when she made her platelet donation at the Red Cross just after he last birthday.

And Yes, the chicken is Made in China….

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

And Yes, the chicken is Made in China….

Has she been checked for lead poisoning recently?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m