• Which language(s) are you speaking, and in your country how much/which language are you learning at school ?

• Um English

I can count to 10 in french( French Canadian), tell you my name, ask how old your are and say it is sunny outside.
    That’s about all I can say in french after 8 years of study. Dumb.

Maybe if they taught us to actually to speak the language instead of conjugating verbs I might have learned more.

• I know:

Hebrew (fluently)
    English (fluently)
    French (enough to get by)
    German (some German which I mostly got from Yiddish)
    Yiddish (a Jewish language from Europe that is similar to GErman - I know some)
    Japanese (been studying it and am intermediate in it)

• On a completely unrelated note, I found an apopriate (to this forum) joke.

Q: How many marxists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    A: None - the bulb contains within it the seeds of its own revolution.

• lol :P

• Ok, that joke was random, but good )

I can speak English (horribly), Spanish (poorly) and Latin (poorly)

• English-fluently

Bulgarian-fluently

French-hmmm, I can say hello:-?, I think?(elementry schoo[age-forum [url] http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=788&sid=b9b42ff39cf141d1b6169304f0db84dc ] dosent teach you french that good!)

• I’d say I’m fluent in english, I studied some french, thought it was a terrible language, and now I’m learning russian.

• Привет товарищ

Будь не слишком жестоким по отношению к французскому языку

• Oy, I’ve only been studying russian for about a year (approx. on college semester). The only thing I got out of that was hi and somthing about french.

• i tried to learn russian 2 years ago but i gave it up after 2 months due to the fact that i wasnt getting ne were :)

• I went to St. Petersbug last summer for three weeks and it was real neat. I picked up a little Russian. I will be starting German this semester, though if it was a bigger school and they offered Russian I would have chosen Russian. I’ll be majoring in English and History. I can count to three in about six laguages and to ten in two or three of them.

Bulgarian. What is that most closely related to? I’m just curious.

• My guess would be that it’s related to Romanian or some other Blakan language/s. Finland is Scandinavian but Finnish is closer to Estonian than to other Scandinavian languages.

• @EmuGod:

My guess would be that it’s related to Romanian or some other Blakan language/s. Finland is Scandinavian but Finnish is closer to Estonian than to other Scandinavian languages.

Finland is often considered scandinavian, but it is not. Only Norway, Sweden, Danemak and Iceland, sur they have the same type of flag, but the finnish are more slavic than scandinavian, and more preciecely they are ouralo-altaic (if i remember right, i should get more info). Also the finish language is very close to the Hungarian.

About Romanian i really don’t know anything…

• How many Capitalists does it take to change a lightbulb?

None. The darkness will force it to change itself.

“I don’t like political jokes. I’ve seen too many get elected.”
    -Anonomous

• “Let me hear you make decisions
    without your television.
    ~Rammstein”

Nonononono !
    Rammstein just did a cover version.
    This is Depeche Mode !!!

• whoops, my mistake. sorry dude.

• g no worries :)

• Lets see, I know:

American (Very Good)
    Spanish (Good)
    Chinese [Cantonese & Manderan] (Good)
    Japanese (Medium)
    German (Very Poor)
    Latin (Very Poor)

Latin is good for roots (though other than that :x), but I am most proud of being able to learn Spanish. It was tough!

• *Je peux parler un peu de francais. Je l’etude pour 12 ans dans l’ecole. Je peux le parler un plus que que peux l’escrire.
    **Falo uma pequina do Portuguese. Tenho estudar para 2 meses e nao escrivo e nao falo bem.
    German i have studied for 2 years (grades 6 and 7) and i forgot everything i knew just about (aus ausse mit nach zeit von zu - and i can count in German/be a little polite)
    English i’m working on. Slowly i’ll get it.
    That’s about it.

*I can speak a little French. I studied it for 12 years in school. I can speak it better than i can write it.
    **I speak a little Portuguese. I have studied for 2 months and i can not write or speak it well.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m