• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

I deleted ONLY the political remarks, all else remained intact.  I think you post still gets your point across even with the edit.

:x

• 2007 AAR League

i saw the post … didn’t think there was any reason for it i agree with switch

• 2007 AAR League

indeed, it was blatantly poltical.  but its true.  thats the catch 22 it seems these days.

• @balungaloaf:

indeed, it was blatantly poltical.  but its true.  thats the catch 22 it seems these days.

catch 22

• May they go with god…

• @Emperor:

@ncscswitch:

I deleted ONLY the political remarks, all else remained intact.  I think you post still gets your point across even with the edit.

:x

I’d like to see your altar of hate.  I bet it’s impressive.  But tell me, don’t you have something better to do than whine about Switch?

@Amon:

@balungaloaf:

catch 22

It’s a phrase that came from the book Catch 22.  Basically it describes a situation in which someone is unable to control because of a paradox.  I have no idea if balung used it properly.

@Gewehr:

Yesterday in class, the teacher was saying some stuff, and all the students started talking about how we should pull out of iraq! It pissed me off cuase if we pull out now, they’ll just build back up and bomb us again, and may even succeed in destroying the white house and another pentigon incident. the US’s moral is at a all time low, I swear !  :x

May they go with god…

Not only is this political and bound to be deleted, it’s also very stupid.  Read a book or pay attention.

• '19 Moderator

@Jermofoot:

It’s a phrase that came from the book Catch 22.  Basically it describes a situation in which someone is unable to control because of a paradox.  I have no idea if balung used it properly.

He didn’t.

In the book, an airforce bomber pilot wants to be grounded.  The only way he can make that happen is to get an afidavid saying he is mentaly unfit to fly.  The problem is the airforce has determined that his desire to be grounded proves he is mentaly stable, because you would have to be insane to want to fly combat missions.  So any one who wants to fly missions can get voluntarily pulled off flight duty by making a simple request.  -  Catch 22

• @Gewehr:

May they go with god…

_<  :roll:

It was the best I could salvage… May they go be with God…

• No, I ment -_- as in the way it got censored.

You can growl at me all you want… This was merely meant as a memorial for those who fell…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m