Windows vista problems during battles.

• Hi folks well.
    I’m new of this game and I play a lot well:I got Windows Vista and often my pc becomes in stop and I have to turn it off and then turn it on if I want to use it.
    My question is this:Where could I find firmware or patch well someting that helps me to use it during the battle in INTERNET.

• 2007 AAR League

You have other issues, sounds like you need your computer fixed. I know a bit about computers but not Vista, and anyway I’d need to know more than that your computer is freezing up.

What program are you using for your battles?

• @Frood:

You have other issues, sounds like you need your computer fixed. I know a bit about computers but not Vista, and anyway I’d need to know more than that your computer is freezing up.

It’s a centrinoduo intel,1 gigabyte of ram and 256 mega ram for video.
    It happens that during the game the program needs a “new loading of texture”…for many times…and at the end of this(it costs some seconds)i can continue…but after a quarter of an hour(usually)the video looks to me the same image and the cursor is fixed,I can’t move this…understand?
    What do I have to do?
    The resolution !..I have tried to reduce it but however the problem is always present…thanks dear! :? :? :? :? :?

• 2007 AAR League

You still haven’t even said what program you are running - TripleA, the Hasbro CD-Rom, what?

• @Frood:

You still haven’t even said what program you are running - TripleA, the Hasbro CD-Rom, what?

I’m very very sorry :-P … program which regards?..cd-rom player?..i don’t understand really…

• 2007 AAR League

What game are you playing??? What is it that’s crashin!!!

Whatever it is, uninstall, reinstall, and then call their support  line.

Or create a dual boot sytem with XP so you can play your game again. Or just go back to XP.

• 2007 AAR League

@trazom89:

@Frood:

It happens that during the game the program needs a “new loading of texture”…for many times…and at the end of this(it costs some seconds)i can continue…but after a quarter of an hour(usually)the video looks to me the same image and the cursor is fixed,I can’t move this…understand?
    What do I have to do?
    The resolution !..I have tried to reduce it but however the problem is always present…thanks dear! :? :? :? :? :?

Vista is a real lemon (Think Windows ME!).  While you can technically run it with 1GB of Ram, it is recommended that you have at least 2GB.  You can try adding more RAM, but my recommendation would be to go back to XP.

• @Emperor:

@trazom89:

@Frood:

What do I have to do?

Vista is a real lemon (Think Windows ME!).  While you can technically run it with 1GB of Ram, it is recommended that you have at least 2GB.  You can try adding more RAM, but my recommendation would be to go back to XP.

Hi thanks a lot for your answers.
    Mi pc-game is XIS and Allies of 2004.It’s originale(sure!).
    I suppose that I should use windows xp damn!!

But what about yours computers?Rams?Rams video?scheda video?

Bye

• 2007 AAR League

My computer is over 5 years old, has a Pentium III 1.0 GHz processor, 512mb of Ram, and an Intel 82815 Graphics card. I am running Windows Server 2003.  I have no problems running games like Hearts of Iron.  I think if you switch to XP you should be fine.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m