• Hey there! Still trying to learn the basics of the game.

I’d like to know how could I combine my forces in order to be able to accomplish all of the following goals:
    (If you think there’s something missing let me know by adding it to your answer please)

1. Eliminate the american fleet on Pearl Harbor

2. Doing as much damage as possible to the UK fleet

3. Take China

4. Take Buryatia

Which units exactly should I use and where would they come from?

Thiesehings might have already been discussed on the forum before but I wouldn’t know since I’m new to the game. If there’s a guide or a link to a topic you’d prefer to give me it’d be ok.

• I have accomplished all of those things in a J1 move.  Whether or not it can succeed depends largely on 2 things:
    1.  Did Russia stack Bury with 6 INF or not?
    2.  Did the UK unify their fleet in the Indian Ocean?

• @ncscswitch:

I have accomplished all of those things in a J1 move.  Whether or not it can succeed depends largely on 2 things:

Ok… Lets suppose none of them have fortified these regions. How could I take advantage of this situation?
    I suppose if they did fortify these regions I would have to stick with the Pearl Harbor and the China attack right?

• @richylionheart:

@ncscswitch:

I have accomplished all of those things in a J1 move.  Whether or not it can succeed depends largely on 2 things:

Ok… Lets suppose none of them have fortified these regions. How could I take advantage of this situation?
    I suppose if they did fortify these regions I would have to stick with the Pearl Harbor and the China attack right?

you have two chioces to attack Bury or Pearl. if they built an IC in india might want to just foritfy fic.

• Japan can do UP TO THREE ATTACKS against enemy forces on J1 with a reasonable degree of success, if one or more of them is only against modest forces.  Otherwise they have the strength for only two attacks and still ahve a good probability of success.

• Yeah, I would add the capture of India, reinforcing German-held Caucasus, and recapture of Africa from the Allies, also capturing Australia, New Guinea, New Zealand, other things like that. Those are pretty standard goals for KGF.

There’s three things I usually do with the American fleet at Pearl.

1.  Attack with sub, destroyer, fighters, bomber.  Sub and destroyer are fodder.  Fighters land on Jap carriers at the Solomons.  Bomber goes back to Japan.

2.  Ignore it, if I can destroy the entire UK navy in the Indian Ocean and ALSO kill off 6 Russian infantry at Burytia.

3.  Send everything.  I really don’t like this, because using the transport off Japan slows Japanese progress in Asia.

UK assets at India can be used for a few different purposes.  One is to recapture Anglo-Egypt.  Another is to reinforce the Pearl Harbor fleet while weakening the Jap fleet (UK sub and fighter vs Jap Solomon sub; UK fighter lands on US carrier).  Yet another is to poke at the Jap fleet and threaten more (UK fleet attacks Jap Kwangtung transport, UK fighter lands on Burytia with the 6 Russian infantry, UK bomber flies west, threatening UK attack on Jap navy next turn.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m