• Maybe the Allies, Britain and the United States, should invade Spain on one of the turns. They could build up quite a force there until the Germans push them out but even if the Germans do push the out, Germany is forced to protect more territory in the west andhas to thin out its defences for Western Europe so that it can accomodate a good defence for Spain.

• well, i can’t imagine it being a good idea for germany… but it certainly is the easiest way for the allies to open the western front. and it’s remarkable how many axis players i’ve stunned with this move - which makes it worth it just for that reason… :)

• I wouldn’t mind giving up a transport to do it. You make it look like you’re going for Algeria and then you take Spain instead. IF Germany didnt take Gibraltar on G1, then it will probably fall too but I’d love to see Western Europe’s defences thinned out because of Spain being taken.

• Well… I was never a big fan of invading Span. I rather take Western Europe by overwhelming force or help the Russians out.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m