Germans taking the united states

• Could work.
    The cash would be worth it if you just lost a few units in doing so early in the game. Like mentioned above.

• I forgot about the IPC’s. They would definitely be useful in grinding Russian infantry under panzer treads. If anyone tries this out let me know.

• you could probabily wait for the other transport in the mediteranian to go there and that would be arount the second turn i guess, most people who i play that are the us would never expect and attack there they and along with canada would ship out most of the ground forces and have sent all there planes back to great britian or russia. and you could also take the gibratar straigt and place ur bombers there. so far this what i got.

turn 0 - use 8 ipcs to buy a transport and but with other transport in mediteranian.

turn 1 - buy 2 bombers and another transport. load up transports in mediteranian with 2 troops 2 artilery. move full fleet to the gilbrata stright take out gb destroyer. uplace 1 troop on gilbratar straight. use subs in atlantic to take out all british fleet. load up that transport with 1 artilery 1 troop. move it with the largest remainer of german subs. place bomber in northern italy with rest of fighters. leave everthing alone in africa. move most troops in europe to defend from russia. if gb has no transports left leave troops along northern coast alone but be sure to leave troops to defend the mediteranian anywhere the british transport can land troops. place new bombers in north italy transport in tyriana sea.

turn 2 - buy 3 fighters save rest. now move subs to intercept all things being shiped for g.b. and or russia. reload troop in gibratar onto transport and move them into the azores sea. have other transport meet it there. use fighters and bombers in northen italy to destroy the british boats. if bombers can reach gibratar afterwards just use fighters. if u can move them there too. if so put them there to "claim the are to defend from amerikan reinforcements. place new fighters in northern italy.

turn 3 - just buy troops to reinforce the eastern front with as much mone possible. move all fleet to the us coast use subs to take the hits along with bb ship. don’t use transports destoyers or use the bb ships last hit. use bb ships and destroyers to bombard us coast. use the bombers in gilbratar too. land the troops and artilery.

that should do it, if not u lost the game probabily.
    Peace

• If the Americans were morons, it could be done in a turn other than turn 1. However, even if the person was blind, you would only be able to do this once, because I am sure they would remember it.
    Is it even doable? Maybe on the first turn with a lot of luck, but I’m not sure (I will check this out and maybe try it).
    If US is ever concerned about being attacked, all it has to do is build some subs and strategically place them so that the German fleet would take a couple of turns to reach the US and not be able to do land bombardment in the process. This would provide plenty of time for it’s main fleeet to come to the rescue, or for it to build a mass of infantry with a couple of fighters to hold off any assault.

Jeff

• but my plan is to do it during turn 3. at that time the peolpe i play are mostly building planes to weaken the axis fronts but with the fall of the us and canada that would be 33 ipc that the britsh and russians would probabily never be able to reagain because it would be so easy to tell if they were building a fleet to go and get you.
    Peace

• Well, according to the poll it’s an even split.Callit what you will. Make a plan, take you shot,win or lose, keep it up your sleeve(it’d have to be a pretty long sleeve for such a long tale if you succeeded :roll: ) for future reference. However, as stated previously, it’ll only work once on a blind man :lol: .
    I would recommend looking at the AAE forum under ‘How to spend 12 IPCs". There are a few good options to confuse and confound your opponents. Nothing so chancey(sp.?) as THE OL’ SEIG HEIL,USA PLOY! Ah, yes! I remember it well. :oops: Did I type that? Uh…er…NEVERMIND!

Kildem Schveinhunds! - Xi

• I tired it, i doest work. If its any turn other then 1 your get killed by Aircraft beofre you get there. If its turn on you dont have enough to take the country.

But Canada on the other hand 8)

• You took US once from me, damn that was a fun game.

The Key to taking Britain is, and I repeat, HOLD LENINGRAD. If you don’t, Germany can position it’s transports so English fighters cannot attack German Transports.

• split your force in two one invades canada and one stays behind, which one will the us choose… :)

• I think that the Americans would see it coming from at least one or two turns away. If you built up large numbers of transports in the Mediterranian then they would know something was amiss and would anticipate an attack against either the US or Britian, having plenty of time to build up defences at either or both. If transports were build in the Baltic then not only would you have trouble protecting them there, but it would be impossible to get them past Britian with the newly rebuilt allied navies.

• All I can say is AIR RAID! :)
    The Allies will be pounding your transports with air attacks (and that’s if the navy doesn’t get to you) every which way.

• PATRATROOPERS! :D

• On which side? Can German bmbs even reach US and have somewhere to land?

• oh didnt think of that :(

• Yeah, unless Canada pulls a one-up and switches sides to the Axis. :wink:

• that could always happan :)

• id say its pretty much impossible to take America. as soon as the German boats get halfway across the atlantic with a miracle America will just build 13 infantry. and if the Germans are held off another 13 infantry. its possible but a thousand to one chances.

• i’m saying PARATROPERS is the way to go, just make it so bombers can go on aircraft carriers

• That still probably wouldn’t be enough.

• maybe paradrping tanks? :-?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m