• @M36:

Calais is in France, why would the Germans be bombing their own territory?

Well, it was a part of occupied territory, not necessary Germany proper.  I reread the article to see what you were getting at, and it seemed to me that the writers were actually implying that Calais was in England…

But that’s not the error I was looking for.  :-)

• '19 Moderator

Could it be that Tiddlywinks was introduced in 1955?  Prior to that it was known as Tiddledy-winks :wink:

• @dezrtfish:

Could it be that Tiddlywinks was introduced in 1955?  Prior to that it was known as Tiddledy-winks :wink:

No, no…it’s much more related to WW2 than anything.

• '19 Moderator

If you mean the name for the ship Royal Oak, they already corrected it.

• @dezrtfish:

If you mean the name for the ship Royal Oak, they already corrected it.

LOL.  Didn’t even notice the comments.

But yeah, that was it.

• When I had my German History course in WW2 I saw a picture of a game called “get the jew out”.  The object of the game was to force as many Jews to move to palastine or madagascar.

Kind of silly evil.  Like that Borat “running of the jew” thing.

• And I suppose Palestine and Madagascar were in Europe under the guise of “Treblinka” and “Auschwitz?”

Hmmm, Larry Harris still wins in my book…  :-D

• 2007 AAR League

@Jermofoot:

And I suppose Palestine and Madagascar were in Europe under the guise of “Treblinka” and “Auschwitz?”

There was at one point a plan to move the Jews to Madagascar.
    The Germans were planning on using the newly captured Royal Navy and send them to the surrendered French Madagascar but obviously the British never surrendered and Madagascar was captured again pretty quick I believe.

• Customizer

Juden Raus!  Geek entry:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/11102

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m