PLay test rules mordern axis and allies

• @cyan:

It would be off kwantwang.

Other places include further north. I think thats where the shipyard facilities are at the moment anyway.

Could also put it in south Asia near Malaysia where much of China’s shipping goes thru.

• @tekkyy:

@cyan:

It would be off kwantwang.

Other places include further north. I think thats where the shipyard facilities are at the moment anyway.

Could also put it in south Asia near Malaysia where much of China’s shipping goes thru.

its also to stop the Japanese from making a serious attack on Round 1. kwantwang is worth 7 ipcs. shame to lose that and its navy on Rd 1.

• Things to test for:
    Which is the best Victory objective( 10 VC vs. 11)
    Should the AC should be taken away form China
    Should the Libyan fighter be moved to Egypt
    Is Russia’s east too weak.
    Can russia viably build navy in the Black and eastern sea without going IC crazy
    To make sure the game is fun  :mrgreen:
    anything else we should look out for?

• Rule update 10/12/07, go to first page

• What do you think about allowing submarines(only) to move from sz 4 to sz 62 and vice versa?This would russia’s navy problem and I think is very reasonable. Also moving the persian IC  to the caucuses. That makes more sense because INdia is right next to persia and if you think of the caucuses’ economy versus iran’s.

• it should be logical as nuclear submarines have the endurance needed

• @tekkyy:

it should be logical as nuclear submarines have the endurance needed

I don’t get it. are you saying the arctic circle thing is illogical or logical.

• hes saying they should be allowed to travel from both sea zones (under north pole)

• yep arctic circle thing is logical

• updated 11/10/07 check first page

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m