• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I’m never forgiving you for screwing up my messages position on the board, where I can adjust my profile to a new location and putting my name in 4000 point type font and bolding it!  :P

djensen:

Attached is an image of what I am looking at.  Dunno if we can, or if we can, how to send you a file in PM.

Yes, Frood, that’s your AACalc you see in the image. :P  I don’t think I ever, actually, close it except when I reboot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 2007 AAR League

I just want to say that I love the new colors. Very crisp, clean, and less web 1.0.

Jennifer, tomorrow I will applaud you for the props. I already smote you today for mathematical slovenliness.

• Now that is bad form Dan…

Heck I have not even given Jen any negative Karma… only a positive for her reasoning in the revised discussion.

If I am not giving Jen negative props, then no one should be :-P

• Founder TripleA Admin

Hmm, I keep getting negative karma. sigh So should I just stop work on the site altogether? Or should I disable negative karma so that people can only receive applause and no smites?

• LOL, from what I read the recent negative karma was due to erasing earlier bad karma…

Ignore the couple of bad ones and focus on the good ones and the good work that you do, and soon you will be like me… a couple of bad karma, and a lot of good karma…

@djensen:

Hmm, I keep getting negative karma. sigh So should I just stop work on the site altogether? Or should I disable negative karma so that people can only receive applause and no smites?

No, keep working!  Please!  I don’t need the site shouting my name at me, I’ll leave that to the throngs of infatuated lovers and followers in the streets as they chant my name and beg all the higher powers in the universe that I be made Empress of the World!  :evil:

• Founder TripleA Admin

I’m thinking I should be receiving no karma. Good or bad.

• @djensen:

Unpossible!  Now I will smite you with applause!!

• 2007 AAR League

@djensen:

Hey, you’ve got way more good karma than bad. And I think we shouldn’t take it so seriously - I’ve smited Jennifer for bad math, not that she’s a bad person or anything. Just that if she wants to prove her point mathematically she should do it right.

I have no idea where I picked up -1 karma but I’m not going to lose sleep over it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m