AXIS AND ALLIES PLAYERS IN PITTSBURGH

• IM LOOKIN 4 A&A PLAYERS IN AND AROUND THE BURGH. I CURRENTLY HAVE THE ORIGINAL AXIS AND ALLIES GAME PLUS TWO REVISED VERSIONS,EUROPE,PACIFIC,D-DAY,BULGE,AND ABOUT 1OOO A&A MINIS. I CANT WAIT TILL GUADALCANAL COMES OUT IN SEPTEMBER                                                      MY E-MAIL IS JDANKISMARINE [at] AOL.COM

• Hi, only about an hour out from Pittsburgh. Not looking for minis games although War at Sea I like. But what days were you looking to play on? I’m usually up for a game of any version.

• i live only twenty minutes from downtown

AA 50

• Watch out for my Wheeling area gaming event posts. We are about an hour away from you if you aren’t all the way on the eastern side of the Burgh.

Looks like June though for the next event and I’m not going to be able to ‘get it together’ for a game before then.

Do you know about GASP? Lots of ‘eurogames’ going on.

I only got to one of their gamedays (work 2 jobs) but was able to get a couple of games of Guadalcanal. I also tried Tide of Iron which I didn’t really care for.

• I am looking to play Axis & Allies with anyone that lives in/near Pittsburgh.  Send me an E-mail to mlausa@hotmail.com and let’s meet for a Axis & Allies game!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m