• As much as I like A&A, airsoft is my true hobbie. Does anyone else play this sport, or even know what it is?

• i just wikipediad it. how’s that different from paintball. no paint?

• Airsoft is like paint ball with out the paint. we use 6mm plastic bbs, oh yeah, and no CO2, we use electric.
    A batery winds gears that winds a piston back, sucking in air and when the piston gears reach a gap in the teath of the gear pulling it it lets go shooting out the bb
    there are also Gas guns, mainly hanguns, GBB gas blow back(the slide blows back)

Airsoft relies on an honor system to know if your hit.
    Also the guns look alot more relistic than those futuristic paintballers, if theres a type of gun out there(AK M16, G36, bolt action, mp5s, land mines, gernades, ) airsoft makes it. They can go anywere from 200fps (feet per second) to 450fps,
    I personaly own a AK47 w/ bipod and flash light 300fps with 1 70 and 1 600rd mag
    and a KWA M93R II(hand gun)GBB with 1 38rd mag, it goes semi, 3rd burst and fully auto…for handgun, yeah  :-o

• I played airsoft when I was a little kid. These days, I play a different sort of game, that doesn’t have any re spawns.  :-o

• @M36:

that doesn’t have any re spawns.  :-o

:lol: :lol: thats a very sick way to put it. i love it.  :lol:

• I got an AK and a pistol. I like it better than paint ball. cheaper ammo. less messy

• 2007 AAR League

Dude … I love airsoft!
    I actually was playing it tonight :lol:
    I got a few guns though but i mostly just play with some friends no real hardcore action with big teams
    i’ll post my guns another time :mrgreen:

• i usualy play up in fremont NE( I’m in Omaha) it’s a perty good place, well have people coming all the way from South Dakota
    If anyone were to want to go into the bigger leage just look around, there all over the place, we don’t play for money or anything, no teams or tornaments, we just go out, pick teams, and shoot at each other(some missions involved)

Personly I’m on the GOAA member(Greater Omaha Airsoft Asosiation)
    We’ve got a forum here: http://forum.airsoftnebraska.com/

• 2007 AAR League

I’m out on Long Island and I haven’t heard about any Airsoft places around here … only Paintball places as far as I know :|

• They let you play paint ball on long island? I figured there would be a hundred ordinances preventing it!

• 2007 AAR League

@M36:

They let you play paint ball on long island? I figured there would be a hundred ordinances preventing it!

There are some paintball places here on Long Island but not really any big ones like the places in Pennsylvania :-(

• 2007 AAR League

indoor right?  or outdoor with those terrible inflatable barriers?

in forests is the place to play.

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah mostly indoor arenas but in PA there are nice outdoor places that recreate D-Day

• The place that I used to play paint ball is now the NASCAR park in Myrtle beach… it used to be trees, ditches, and a hell of a lot of fun…

• 2007 AAR League

i still play paintball with the young kids, im the second oldest dude there at age 43, we play in the woods and its a lot of fun

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m