• I’ve got a question.
    Hers the situation, an american buffalo soilder and hunting sniper are in a forest hex. A Strumpanzer IV “Brummbar” comes along and fires on them at medium range, sence it has the “blast” ability were it can make seperate rolls against all units in that hex. My question is, would that include the hunting sniper who is in the same hex, but, has superior camo so no one can hit him at medium/long range.  :|

• Yoo Hoo! could someone awnser this for me, cause I have no clue if the Brumbar is alowed to kill the sniper in this senario cause it happened again in a recent game  :? .

• I’m pretty sure that the sniper IS subject to that extra attack roll.  Blast just says that a separate attack roll is made against each unit there, and if at least one of them is ABLE to be attacked at med/long range, than the other one is also in danger (sorry sniper)

• @AgentOrange:

I’m pretty sure that the sniper IS subject to that extra attack roll.  Blast just says that a separate attack roll is made against each unit there, and if at least one of them is ABLE to be attacked at med/long range, than the other one is also in danger (sorry sniper)

that makes sense cause superior cameo is not BODY ARMOR it just hides you from the enemy. so if you have a dim- witted solider jumping up and down in a flamingo suit then your camouflage won’t be much help against an explosion.

• '19 Moderator

I agree, the your sniper was blue falconed by the buffalo soldier.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m