Minor Countries; Italy, France, and China

• I play World at War and I have edited that game so that Italy is also included.  I see lots of people scoff at France in particular and Italy less so.  Yes they were inept in history but isn’t that part of the reason we play?  France and Italy were hampered by poor leadership.  Part of the reason why I like to include them is to see what good leadership could change.  IPC values could change but each nation could have had major effects on history had key events within their command had gone differently.  I understand that many people want to get into the heat of the battle, but given a start in '38 or '39 would allow for drastically different situations to develop.

• Post your new map.

IPC values could change but each nation could have had major effects on history had key events within their command had gone differently.

To allow alternative history for France you may need to break up the territories more than world at war. Like this Global War variant which is so hot right over at variant section at the moment.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=7789.0

• Yeah but I am having issues printing the thing out…I have an edited versian with Italy and China…but have yet to find a way to print it out on a nice board.

• Well i choose another way to make my map.

I bought a world map (4 x 6). -$30.00-

I repainted the territories with oil paint except the ocean ( Because the ocean has the proper blue color) -$10 for the oil paint-
    Than I recovered the whole map with a clear self-adhesive vinyl to protect the map and bingo!

AL.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m