• I have a couple questions concerning Fighters and Aircraft Carriers. 
    Can I land my fighter on my aircraft carrier that is in a convoy sea zone if it was hostile at the start of my turn?

What is the rule for placing new fighters on new aircraft carriers?  And placing fighters or allied fighters on new aircraft carriers?  And can you place more than one fighter on the carrier if possible?

As far as I know you cannot place new fighters on carriers that were already in the sea zone, they must be placed on land just like in the Revised version.

Thanks.

• @Blitzer:

I have a couple questions concerning Fighters and Aircraft Carriers. 
    Can I land my fighter on my aircraft carrier that is in a convoy sea zone if it was hostile at the start of my turn?

What is the rule for placing new fighters on new aircraft carriers?  And placing fighters or allied fighters on new aircraft carriers?  And can you place more than one fighter on the carrier if possible?

As far as I know you cannot place new fighters on carriers that were already in the sea zone, they must be placed on land just like in the Revised version.

Thanks.

1.  Yes, you can land fighters on your aircraft carrier regardless of the status of convoy zones.

2.  You cannot place any fighters on a new aircraft carrier until the next NCM phase.  If you built a UK AC, you can land a US fighter on it on the next turn.  You can place 2 fighters (yours, allied or both) on each aircraft carrier.

3.  New fighters cannot be placed on “old” carriers in AAEurope (although under Larry Harris Tournament Rules 1.3, you can place new fighters on old ACs or newly build ACs.

• Thanks SS.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m