• Hi all,
    I was trying to search in the old topics some different strategies to conduct a winning (or with the best chances of victory) KJF.
    And cause i’ve found many and mainly incomplete strats I give you the hot potato…What is your favorite flavour of KJF and why?

Ciazio :mrgreen:

• 2007 AAR League

Heres my 5 cents on KJF. I guess you can regard me as an average player atleast, and i Usually play Axis since people here are biding so damn high nowdays… :wink:

If your going KJF you must use all nations to at first slow Japan down and then make it sit isolated on Japan, and of course not lose russia in the procces (pieace of cake  :-P )

Russia: Build 3 inf, 3 arm.

Hit westrussia and Belorussia (in my opinion, i guess some people will say hit westrussia and cauccasus, but there is a point in not doing it) save 2 arm in Russia and send them to Yakut, assemble 6 inf in Buryatia (they will be reinforced by 1 Uk fig)

Hit Belorussia with 3 inf, 1 fig (if no bid units is placed), send 1 gig from cauccasus to SZ35 (land on Uk carrier, it´s just a loan for a turn)
    Send 2 inf from Novo and 2 inf evenki to Russia, 2 inf from Kazhak to Cauccasus, place 3 inf in cauccasus, 3 arm in Russia. (everything else is in Westrussia of course including a AA gun)

If Germany hits cuccasus you can easilly take it back and it will cost him more then you.

Uk i have had good succes with purchaseing 1 IC and placed it on Australia, so 1 ic, 1 trn (if a safe spot is available), 1 inf, 1 Art)

If Germany´s med fleet doesnt sit in Gibraltar (SZ14 i think) hit algeria with everything, put fleet in SZ outside algeria for USA to follow suit.

Hit the SZ5 fleet, with 2 figs, 1 bmb (land bomber in kazhak so it can be used against japan) if it´s not reinforced, i would even consider hiting it if there is a AC but no figs. (withdraw when trn is killed)

Attack SZ59 with the UK fig from SZ35, land it in Buryatia. (will make a Japanesse landing much more dangerous)

Move Uk pacific fleet to SZ30 (dest, AC, russian fig, 2 trn, 1 sub)
    Move persia inf to India (delaying fall of india is important, becuse your threthening all mainland areas exept kwangtung)

Place IC on Australia, rest in UK of course.

Now Japan has some really hard choices to make (and they are indeed difficult)

US will go with a nice shiny Pacific buy for turn 1, then it goes island hoping along with UK (who purchases a BB on UK2), US counter attacks pearl of course, and if japan has been stupid enought to put unguarded trn in SZ60 sink it with 1 fig, 1 bmb land in Buryatia.

US consilidate forces in Algeria, including a fig.

Russia 2, russia attacks Manchuria with 6 inf, 2 arm (put uk fig there later on as well)

Uk will consilidate fleet with the new BB, and attack Fic if there is a lack of units there with 4 inf, 1 bmb)
    USA will move to solomons (if no pearl US will move to Australia on US1).

After this it´s up to the japanesse player to determine how llies will go, remember to reinforce Russia with extra IP´s if needed.

• IC in Ssinkiang, IC in India, USSR reinforcements.  US builds craploads of fighters.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m