• So i’m going to San Diego - May 18-24 - for a conference of the American Psychiatric Association.  Basically i’m trying to figure out why so many are obsessed with the French and infatuated with Bush.
    Regardless, if anyone else is in the area - Imp-y, Mechanized Warfare, etc. - i’m sure i could pull it together and “excuse myself” for a game/beers etc.  Give me a heads up ASAP - the_timster29@hotmail.com.  Maybe we can twist DF’s arm too . . . :D

• Beware of the traffic, travel on the freeways about after 10 and no later than 2 and you should have an easy time getting around. But I have no idea how much worse traffic has gotten since I last visited Sandi.

• '19 Moderator

That’s this weekend…  Hmmm I don’t think I can do it, but I’ll look in to it.  It’s only a 5 or 6 hour drive, but I have some things planned already.

• I don’t live in the San Diego area anymore!!  I live in Ft. Myers. Florida now.  :-(  That really sucks cause I would really like to play against someone in this forum in real life.

However being someone who has gone to SD so many times, I can tell you where the cool places to visit are. Start by going to Balboa Park, that place is amazing!  Especially their domed theater.  It pwns!  :wink:

• MW,

Ft. Myers is where I was born!  :-)  Sadly, I live in Jacksonville now, which ain’t exactly right around the corner.  If you ever get up this way, we could hook up FTF.  I’ve hooked up with Mateooo once (although he seems to have disappeared from this site) – it was good times, although it would have been better with 3-4.

• You guys all suck!!
    I’ve had sex with FTF A&A games w/
    Froodster
    Mr. Ghoul
    Dezrtfish
    Bungalowboy
    that guy who’s book Stalingrad i borrowed
    Anyway, any other advice i’m happy to know about.

• @Gamer:

MW,

Ft. Myers is where I was born!  :-)  Sadly, I live in Jacksonville now, which ain’t exactly right around the corner.  If you ever get up this way, we could hook up FTF.  I’ve hooked up with Mateooo once (although he seems to have disappeared from this site) – it was good times, although it would have been better with 3-4.

I’m sure we can set up a game sometime.  Who else on this forum lives in Florida?  We can pronaly have a good 5 player game. :D

@cystic:

You guys all suck!!
    Froodster
    Mr. Ghoul
    Dezrtfish
    Bungalowboy

lol @ sex with being scratched off.  I wish I could be there to go lay teh smack down on you.  I am however moving back to SoCal in August.  If you are ever in the area again, then we shall battle!!  :evil:

• 2007 AAR League

I think MADDOG was from Jacksonville, but I don’t think he’s around here anymore (and only plays Classic I think).

• '19 Moderator

@cystic:

You guys all suck!!
    Froodster
    Mr. Ghoul
    Dezrtfish
    Bungalowboy

:-o :|

• I’m like 2 hours away and i have plans for the weekend. Sorry CC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNSSCAcyd7c

this will cheer you up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m