Sorry to keep harping on this but . . .

• Has anyone taken my advice and seen the Banff Mountain Film Festival’s World Tour?

Check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp2Q4V4vn8s&mode=related&search=

Really - if this clip doesn’t make you want to see it, and if you attend and you don’t find one inspiring video in the whole lot, then either:

1. i feel sorry for you as your tiny little pea-brain just simply comprehend “awesome”
    2. i am really envious of you as you must have your shit together to write off such awesomeness as being banal and beneath you, and i really want to check out your action

• Sorry…no boobies, no ticket.

Actually, that climbing chick was hot, but crazy (a great combo, sometimes  :mrgreen:)

Seriously, that does look pretty cool, but I don’t understand the mixup theme (extreme sports, nature/wildlife, remote cultures) - yet somehow it seems to work.

• 2007 AAR League

Ok.  I watched the clip.

Not a something I’m interested in.

Rock climbing, parachuting, etc are not that interesting to me.  I suspect I have had enough honest to God close calls in life that I don’t go looking for them as part of my entertainment.  None of those activities compare to the rush of taking enemy fire.  Willingly going into a combat zone knowing that your job is to perform a specified task regardless of whether you live to come home is enough of an adrenaline rush for me.

Add the lack of boobies and it just does not draw my interest.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m