• Hello everyone!

I am a gamer from way back, and recently have gotten back into it now that my oldest son is in his teenage years. I purchased an Axis and Allies: Europe game off of ebay awhile back, great deal, but it ended up having several german pieces missing!

Two Questions for all of you experts:

1. I looked on ebay for extra pieces, and found a bunch of auctions for cheap games missing parts, or even just lots of Germans, but are the pieces from the normal axis and allies or the original one the same as the ones that came with A&A:E? I can’t find any reference anywhere to tell me (I dont want to buy extra Germans on ebay only to find out that they dont match or are from a different version, etc.)

2. Is there a checklist anywhere showing how many of what pieces are supposed to come with each of the Axis and Allies games?

Thanks!
    HSG

• I do not know of a checklist for indvidual numbers of pieces for each game.  I do know that the new versions after Classic (AAE, AAR, AAP) add artillery and destroyer pieces to the mix, and while the shapes of pieces are different, the other types of pieces are the same as the original (Classic). 
       The shapes of pieces from Revised to Europe are the same except for the German armor units (Eur has Panthers, Rev has Tigers).  Colors are different in each of the versions too, slight in some cases, drastic in others.

Boardgamegeek.com has some pics of pieces, if that might help…
    http://boardgamegeek.com/images/game/10093
    http://boardgamegeek.com/images/game/520

• Thank you very much for your help… it’s been over 20 years since I had the original axis and allies, haha. :)

I will check out those links, I found that bgg website recently as well, so that has some nice info there.

Thanks again!
    HSG

• I’m probably too late, but I also just purchased A&A Europe and found it was missing pieces.  Go to www.wizards.com and you might have to register first which is free of course, then click on help then search: missing pieces and you’ll see Axis & Allies:Europe missing pieces.  Send them an email and let them know what’s going on and they’ll send you the missing pieces at no charge.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m