Its official….....The Jews sank the Titanic.

• 2007 AAR League

Ooh I was confused

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I(f you believe it hook line and sinker, then you obviously don’t think any of it was a conspiracy theory.

I blatantly pointed out just one of the myriad of conspiracies propagated by his film.  So you either did not watch it yourself or you don’t know what a conspiracy theory is, or both.

• @Jennifer:

I(f you believe it hook line and sinker, then you obviously don’t think any of it was a conspiracy theory.

I blatantly pointed out just one of the myriad of conspiracies propagated by his film.  So you either did not watch it yourself or you don’t know what a conspiracy theory is, or both.

You said that he reported members of the bin Laden family were given privilege to fly out of the country.  This was true, therefore, not a conspiracy.
    You also charged that he claimed the Bush admin set the US up, or even committed, the events of 9/11.  He never claimed this.

I fail to see any conspiracy or specious theory, or combination thereof.

You obviously didn’t watch the film.

He claimed that the Bush family conspired with the bin Laden family because they had economic ties for generations.  He asserted that the collusion between the two was of political and financial gain for President Bush.

He didn’t say “Hey, and the Bin Laden family was secreted out of the nation for their safety.”

• @Jennifer:

He claimed that the Bush family conspired with the bin Laden family because they had economic ties for generations.  He asserted that the collusion between the two was of political and financial gain for President Bush.

No….
    He comments on the ties of Bush & the Saudis, particularly the bin Laden family.  He doesn’t say anything about Bush conspiring with anyone - just that privileges are given to the family that still supports a terrorist like bin Laden.  That is his point.

Oh please.  I can’t believe you believe that goofjuice.  He implied a lot more then that.  He implied that the Bush family conspired with the bin Laden family and showed economic and political ties between the two as documentation.

Then again, you are one of the people that believes that Bush said that Iraq was related to September 11 too, I bet.  Even though he NEVER, not once, said that the two were conencted.

• @Jennifer:

Oh please.  I can’t believe you believe that goofjuice.  He implied a lot more then that.  He implied that the Bush family conspired with the bin Laden family and showed economic and political ties between the two as documentation.

Conspired what?
    He showed their ties, asked why they got special treatment when the country was attacked by their own family, and said something is not right here.

Then again, you are one of the people that believes that Bush said that Iraq was related to September 11 too, I bet.  Even though he NEVER, not once, said that the two were conencted.

BS.  Iraq, 9/11, and terrorism were his catchphrases for the past few years.  He may not have said “Iraq caused 9/11,” but his point was obvious.  And since he didn’t explicitly say they weren’t connected, he perpetuated the accusation.

@Jermofoot:

@Jennifer:

Conspired what?
    He showed their ties, asked why they got special treatment when the country was attacked by their own family, and said something is not right here.

Exactly my point.  He showed ties, then said they got undue special treatment.  That’s a conspiracy statement.

@Jermofoot:

@Jennifer:

BS.  Iraq, 9/11, and terrorism were his catchphrases for the past few years.  He may not have said “Iraq caused 9/11,” but his point was obvious.  And since he didn’t explicitly say they weren’t connected, he perpetuated the accusation.

It’s not BS.  He never put the two together.  You might have put them together in your head but just because you cannot keep two different speaches seperate in your thoughts does not mean the President linked them together.  Your mental capacity is not Bush’s responsibility.  He has enough trouble on his own keeping his mental capacity high enough to at least offer some resistance to the democrat regime, let alone have to come to your house to correct your misinterpretations of what is and is not said straight.

• @Jennifer:

Exactly my point.  He showed ties, then said they got undue special treatment.  That’s a conspiracy statement.

They did.  The FBI was told to leave them alone, and Bush has showed his hypocrisy in not addressing terrorist funding by avoiding the Saudis.

It’s not BS.  He never put the two together.  You might have put them together in your head but just because you cannot keep two different speaches seperate in your thoughts does not mean the President linked them together.  Your mental capacity is not Bush’s responsibility.  He has enough trouble on his own keeping his mental capacity high enough to at least offer some resistance to the democrat regime, let alone have to come to your house to correct your misinterpretations of what is and is not said straight.

And he never denied the connection until AFTER we invaded. 
    I know what I thought back then, but most of the country made the connection.  And if they aren’t doing anything to dispel that until AFTER they get what they want, then there’s a problem.
    Anyway, keep changing the subject, it’s really helping you.  :roll:

• I feel stupider now then when I first read the headline for this topic.  :? :?

Oh, so now you AGREE that Michael Moore was furthering conspiracy theories.  Guess there’s hope for you yet!

• 2007 AAR League

yeah, he also goes to show how the oil company wanted to build a pipeline through afghanistan.  and how bush talked with representatives of the taliban.  that is of course before bin laden and 9/11 changed those plans.  its conspiracy all the way.  oil was behind it.  of course.

Explains why we’re only paying $0.79 a gallon at the pump, right?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m