• I can’t seem to upload an image to save my life! Is this option unavailable in the Forums?

Ozone27

• I’m a still waiting for my Civil War pics. :wink:

• @TG:

I’m a still waiting for my Civil War pics. :wink:

:x Well wot gives :x …!!!

Ozone27

• As far as I know, you can’t do that for Avatars. You can however do it in your sig.

• @Yanny:

As far as I know, you can’t do that for Avatars. You can however do it in your sig.

I can’t make it work for anything (including sig).

I’d just like to add a pic to the occasional post to better express myself. Why can’t I?

Ozone27

OK so I read the Announcements Forum and I gather that images are disabled. May I inquire as to why? Were people posting inappropriate matter on the boards? Were the images taking up too much space? Once again, wot gives?

• Well, nothing inappropriate, but Horten did have this funny cartoon for chairman Arafat. The only problem was that it was so big, it took up half a page!

• @TG:

Well, nothing inappropriate, but Horten did have this funny cartoon for chairman Arafat. The only problem was that it was so big, it took up half a page!

Yeah, allowing people to post images I’m sure adds dramatically to the amount of server space the site requires. But most people still only put text, and if you disallowed it in the sig and kept a close eye on them, it wouldn’t be too bad.

Ozone27

• I didn’t disallow it, I can’t )

Maybe Djensen did.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m