New German move, let me know what you think

Yeah it did.

IMO, building up you GE navy is a good Idea, But build it in the Med. you already have a BB and Try. all you need is another try, destoyer, and you can throw the carrier in later when the fleet finally starts feeling pressure or starts getting adventerous. I’m sure you will have boughten more planes at some point before this,  When you finally want to leave the Med for say England or Us, thats when you build your major Navy build.  If you are looking at UK or US that means that Afrika is probably yours, IMO you should take brazil if opportunity presents itself, build IC there then you can base your Med fleet off the coast of Brazil, and still be able to fortify Afrika and your fleet and Threaten US mainland at the same time.

Another Idea is to BUild An IC in France and Launch U-Boats directlly into the Atlantic.n  If you get Lucky enough to get wolf packs, this strategy works really well in stopping Allied convoys, and Fleets of all sizes.

• I posted several months ago about a German IC in Western on G1, with a fleet unifcation attempt in SZ7 on G2 with a naval build dropped in SZ7.

I posted it as a hairbrained idea.

• 2007 AAR League

im doing that fairly well Vs U-505 in the league  (don´t know where the game is going exactly but anyway)

i like it becuse it enables germany to “controll” All UK SZ from SZ7.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m