• hi everybody,

i wonder why every time we play this game we’re never finished after 10 hours of gameplay…
    so, how long do your ‘normal’ games last?

or is this just because we’re dutch…? :wink:

• Games can be over by the end of round 3 or they can last up to 40 rounds.  How long that takes depends on how fast you play.  The longest game I have played was 34 rounds.

SS

• my Cousin and I are better then average at the game and we played two guy from my college that ALSO were better then average and our game went 37 rounds when the Axis finally won.  we played the whole game over the course of Fall break and it spanned 4 days (we werent playing the whole time obviously) but total game time was easily 15+ hours.

• @zosima:

my Cousin and I are better then average at the game and we played two guy from my college that ALSO were better then average and our game went 37 rounds when the Axis finally won.Â

Did the axis finally take washington dc?? The game was probably over 25 rounds prior to that. We are talking classic edition aren’t we?

• Long duration game cases can call for stalemate breaking… often in the form of tech dice.
    But just to get a little more out of the dice, I would want to have some (3+) bombers before starting…

• @Scarface:

@zosima:

my Cousin and I are better then average at the game and we played two guy from my college that ALSO were better then average and our game went 37 rounds when the Axis finally won.Â

Did the axis finally take washington dc?? The game was probably over 25 rounds prior to that. We are talking classic edition aren’t we?

yeah, germany took washington.  USA held out for 5-6 rounds actually as they had a rediculous amount of infantry (they saw they were going to get invaded and just started building about 7-8 rounds before) and they had heavy bombers and were taking chunks out of my invasion force, so it made it tough.

• 2007 AAR League

It’s because you’re dutch :-P

• @AJGundam:

It’s because you’re dutch :-P

yeah - it’s harder when you’re ESL  :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m