Machine's taking over the world?!

• 2007 AAR League

Isn’t it kind of weird how we use human units such as infantry as fodder to defend the mechanical units such as tanks and planes?
    What does this say for the game of Axis & Allies?!  :?

• lol. I guess there are humans in those machines, so the world is only half taken over…?  :|

• It’s really a question of what it’s all about.

Humans on side A protect tanks on side A, because the tanks can kill other humans on side B.  Therefore, it’s really all about the humans.

Of course, if you want to say that humans on side A protect tanks on side A because the tanks can kill other humans on side B that can produce tanks for side B, it becomes rather less clear.

I think that dogs really control the world, you know.

If you disagree, just think about the fact that YOU have to go running in search of a funny looking bowl if you have to go to the bathroom.  Dogs can just poop anywhere.

And why is it that humans go around collecting dog poop?  Name the last dog you saw that collected human poop.

Yeah, that’s right, laugh.

Don’t you know that dogs control the humans that produce the tanks that try to kill the humans that produce the tanks to kill the humans that have the dogs?

When’s the last time you saw a daschund?  When’s the last time you saw a Laborador retriever?

Yeah, that’s right.  That’s what I’m talking about.

It’s all right there!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I see no problem signing your free will away to some computer who will put you in the perfect job for society, will genetically engineer your children to propegate the species and will determine the most efficient utilization of your resources.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m