• @Deaths:

HALO SUCKS and I do Have a 360.

The best shooter on 360 is Battlefield 2 Modern Combat.

i have battlefield and it was pretty easy to beat. i got stuck on the last level for a while and teh level with the chinese having to capture the 3 cities.  but other than that it was easy. if they made it multiplayeer, and a bit harder then it would be a great game.

but what does everyone think of ghost recon?

@cyan:

i have battlefield and it was pretty easy to beat. i got stuck on the last level for a while and teh level with the chinese having to capture the 3 cities.  but other than that it was easy. if they made it multiplayeer, and a bit harder then it would be a great game.

but what does everyone think of ghost recon?

It is a multiplayer game on live. up to 12v12, full use of vehicles and more.

the multi is all i play of that game, it’s the only way

@M36:

Dude, Deaths Head, Battlefield sucks a**, Halo pwns everything. You can get killed by a shotgun from 100 yards away in battlefield, it just sucks a**.

maybe you suck a** at it, thats why you hate it.

• wow death….wasn’t that the same reason i proposed for you hating halo?  a mature person wouldn’t hate something because they are not good at it.  actually a mature person wouldn’t hate something simply because they don’t enjoy it either.  maybe your grumpy and haven’t had your nap yet.

l

• Dude, I was freaking good at battlefield, but it was lame, Halo is so much more fun.

Halo 2, Battlefront 2, ang Guitar Hero are virtually the only games that the guys play at Drum. The Joes are a different story, they play weird shit like DDR and Mario Party. :-P But even they like Halo 2.

• @M36:

Dude, I was freaking good at battlefield, but it was lame, Halo is so much more fun.

Halo 2, Battlefront 2, ang Guitar Hero are virtually the only games that the guys play at Drum. The Joes are a different story, they play weird sh*t like DDR and Mario Party. :-P But even they like Halo 2.

arMY Jor: I just had the worst patrol ever. we got ambushed and we were shoootin at those damn towel heads for hours. i got shot 13 times. run out ammo at had to knife 5 guys. made a trip wire out of their entrials. the damn blood every were. glad thats over and were at base. so i can play some DDR. OMG. this is so totalyyyyyy cool. don’t you just love the colors. OMG!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:  i don’t think army plays ddr.  :lol:

• @M36:

Dude, Deaths Head, Battlefield sucks a**, Halo pwns everything. You can get killed by a shotgun from 100 yards away in battlefield, it just sucks a**.

Man, I’ve had an itch to play BF2 or 2142 again.  Those games rocked.  If you are ever interested, we can try to get a game going.  I love the VOIP for strategizing.  And I just might surprise you with my ability.  :wink:

• No really, the ALL of the Joes up here at Drum love to play DDR! You walk in, and its like WTF? These guys are trained killers like me?

But most of them are only 18 - 20, and they havent seen any action, so its excusable.  :-P I have to act like a big old mature 23 year old.

• @cyan:

arMY Jor: I just had the worst patrol ever. we got ambushed and we were shoootin at those damn towel heads for hours. i got shot 13 times. run out ammo at had to knife 5 guys. made a trip wire out of their entrials. the damn blood every were. glad thats over and were at base. so i can play some DDR. OMG. this is so totalyyyyyy cool. don’t you just love the colors. OMG!!!

That was funny, but I thought you were going to take it in a different direction.

Something about a dance off with Charlie, or how his dance moves made him able to dodge bullets.

• @Jermofoot:

@cyan:

That was funny, but I thought you were going to take it in a different direction.

Something about a dance off with Charlie, or how his dance moves made him able to dodge bullets.

that would of been funny. matrix style.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m