Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

I've been doing some maths today

• and found out that 360 IPC’s is worth:
    45 submarines and transports
    15 battleships
    20 aircraft carriers
    30 fighters and destroyers
    24 bombers and factories
    90 artillery pieces
    72 tanks and anti-aircraft guns
    120 infantry

😄 i think 360 is the only number* that is able to describe all units in numbers without decimals. Might be useful when calculating something 😄

*: offcourse it is also possible to do 2 times 360 etc. Because you would just double the numbers but 360 is the lowest and therefore most easy to use number.

[ This Message was edited by: greensleeves on 2001-12-08 17:12 ]

• Infantry win again…

• I just want the battleships, just to have them. 😃 In fact, give them to russia! Never seen russia buy a bb other than a joke, this would just be funny 😃

• umm, I hate to say it, but I think you could devide all your numbers by 3… I didn’t double check, but that still gives you a mother load of Infantry… esp. under the World at War rules (2 ipc for many nations)

• Never mind… 20/3 is NOT a round number… ignore me

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m