Explain your avatar / screen name

• 2007 AAR League

@Jermofoot:

@jsp4563:

Question to the site administrators.  Is it possible to change your screen name?  Now that I’m here to stay, I want to change mine to something cool.

In your profile options you can change the name that appears.  It looks like you will still have to login with jsp4563 though, but I haven’t tested it.

I can confirm - I login as “frood” still but altered my display name to “froodster”. Thinking about just making it personal though.

• '19 Moderator

Hey Frood, is that you in your new avitar?  You look like your about to say “Here’s Johnny!”  lol it’s a good one.

• Hey All,

As you can all tell I don’t have a pic (nor do I know how to post one)

The first part of my screen name comes from a deep religious back ground I was raised in. I also got intrested in the topic when I was in the Army. when the war on terror started when we learned the big rub with Israel and its bloody relationship with their distant cousins (other tribes of Israel)

the 04 is the easy part my call sigh in the army always ended in 04 because I worked in the S-4 office. :-D

• '19 Moderator

@losttribe04:

Hey All,

As you can all tell I don’t have a pic (nor do I know how to post one)

The first part of my screen name comes from a deep religious back ground I was raised in. I also got intrested in the topic when I was in the Army. when the war on terror started when we learned the big rub with Israel and its bloody relationship with their distant cousins (other tribes of Israel)

the 04 is the easy part my call sigh in the army always ended in 04 because I worked in the S-4 office. :-D

Religious quartermaster?  Seems a stretch… lol

• Hey,

lol dezrtfish! Now that I look back on my Army days it’s a wounder that more QM Soldiers weren’t in prison.

• 2007 AAR League

anybody seen crazystraws avitar?  that’s badass.  how do we get motion for avatars.

• @balungaloaf:

anybody seen crazystraws avitar?  that’s badass.  how do we get motion for avatars.

Yeah, I have.  He claimed it’s a low-res. video of himself.  :lol: Yeah, right.  Liken anyone on this website could dance like that.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

I think you can use an animated GIF file - like some of the smileys are, only more elaborate, like this one:

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Yes, I agree with the comments on the QM’s… having been one myself and having seen first hand what we could get away with :-D

• 2007 AAR League

Ezto is my nickname

Is FF7 gonna come out for ps3? I really miss that game =[

• @ezto:

Ezto is my nickname

Is FF7 gonna come out for ps3? I really miss that game =[
    [/quote]

Is it supposed to?  FF12 is pretty good…

• 2007 AAR League

I dont know, but im replaying FF7 for the 6th time (can you say loser?)

I really want the remake to come out.

• @ezto:

I dont know, but im replaying FF7 for the 6th time (can you say loser?)

I really want the remake to come out.

I tried replaying it again myself recently, but my interest kinda fizzled out.  Same with 12 as there is WAAAAYYYY too much to do.
    Check out Advent Children, it’s pretty good.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Let me know what you want it to be and if I cannot be done through the admin console, I’ll change it in the DB manually. I think you should keep JSP in there somehow so we still know it is you.

@jsp4563:

My screen name is just my e-mail address.  When I first signed up at this site I was only looking for clarification of some of the OOB rules.  Especially the UK fighters costing $12.  Who knew I’d get sucked in, and become completely addicted.

As for my Avatar, I’m a big fan of Babylon 5, Londo was my favorite character.  I thought the picture was perfect for the political board.

balungaloaf nailed it when he said:

@balungaloaf:

… how haughty and pompous and perfectly fit for londo to sneer at others as they read your posts!    :lol:      PERFECT!

It reflects the tone of all of us who post there.

Question to the site administrators.  Is it possible to change your screen name?  Now that I’m here to stay, I want to change mine to something cool.

P.S.  Balungaloaf, I finally get your Avatar…YMCA…you do know you’re going to hell.  :-D

• Founder TripleA Admin

Ugh, please no animataed gifs for avatars. They give me a headache. Sometimes they literally give me a headache.

@froodster:

I think you can use an animated GIF file - like some of the smileys are, only more elaborate, like this one:

• 2007 AAR League

Well Nix is actually a somewhat shorter version then my “original” screen name.

back in the days when Age of empires 1 was new and 56 kbps modem was state of the art tecnology, i started playing it online, and was good at it and joined the “Darklord” Clan, so i needed some “cool sounding name”, not to long thought and it became Darklord_Nix on the MSN GAming zone.

Now i just made it shorter to Nix, in some strange way it sticks with you…

• M36 is short for Marine36. The Marine part is pretty simple, I am a U.S. Marine, and the 36 is what my squad mates say my I.Q. is.

An M36 was also a WW2 Tank Destroyer.

My Avatar is a picture of my squad and I in Texas. 6 of us are in the picture because Higgins was taking the picture. Yup, 7 guys, we are a big squad.

• 2007 AAR League

My avatar is now the ugliest dogs (or cats) ever.

• 2007 AAR League

i really liked the other one.

the new one is hideous.

• @M36:

M36 is short for Marine36. The Marine part is pretty simple, I am a U.S. Marine, and the 36 is what my squad mates say my I.Q. is.

:lol:  I guess that’s fair, as long as they cover your ass.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m