• My actual Japanese pieces are bright red for AA Pacific.  I assume they are the same color for AA Revised?

As for the dark-yellow, my only concern was that the color may be too close to the Japanese home territories.  I’ll try it out with the double-outline style though and see how it looks.

And I’m glad to see you noticed the speed up :)

Mot

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

In my games the Russians are Red, the Americans Green, the Germans Grey, the British brown and the Japanese dark yellow.

Perhaps you can lighten the japanese territory colors and darken their pieces to an amber color?

It’s just a suggestion.  Many of us, I’m sure, are used to the Russians being red/reddish-brown.

Also, you can feel free to lower the topographical detail on the map if you wish.  It’s neat, but if you think it might help with speed or something, then it’s not going to make me cry if you take it out. :P

And finally, any way you can put in an icon to list currently controlled territory values?

• Quick question, are you still having that problem with the drag-drop apperance?

Mot

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Nope.  Deleted version 2 and it went away (after reinstalling version 2.)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m