Bush's new "Snoop" Executive act

• Ewok, if i knew that i wouldn’t have placed a smiley at the end

• LOL.

• alrighty then :)

• People in the Middle East (which is what I assume your refering to) care if they die. But, they are willing to throw their lives away to fight us. Doesn’t that tell you something? Americans can’t even begin to understand the real problem.

• @Yanny:

So, according to you, its alright if we kill other innocents as long as it keeps our soldiers from gettng killed.

i don’t think i said that at all!!!

• @Yanny:

So, according to you, its alright if we kill other innocents as long as it keeps our soldiers from gettng killed.

If your doing it to protected your “people” then I say, yes it is.

War is bad, no one has to have good feelings about it.

Why would I care for people in a far away land and not for people right in my own country.

No one gave a Shit about the "innocent’ people in Afghanistan before 9/11.
    Suddenly, after 9/11 is hands across the desert for these people.

Now Im not saying dont care about the conditions that most of the population deal with , but if it comes down to theirs or ours…well there is absolutely no question.

And no I not saying go out of your way to kill them either.
    Innocent lives always lost in modern warfare.

• You know when we invade Iraq, for no good reason, the TV camera’s will be showing tanks, buildings, and palaces being destroyed. I never saw 1 person being killed in any of those. Nor have I ever seen any casualty number of innocents in any “war” the US has participated in during my Lifetime. When we invade Iraq, we are going to make innocent people suffer because Bush want’s to get reelected.

On the better note, it seems Colin Powell is threatning to leave the White House. He’d make a great Democratic Nominee for 2004.

Heres a question to put to President Bush. If we’re in a real war, why doesn’t the US 1) Treat the Prisons of this “war” as prisoners of war. And 2) Treat these Prisoners of War according to the Geneva Convention.

• Colin Pow for 2004– I would vote for him! :wink: But for a Democrat, I dunno about that. Maybe he would be better off as a independent or Green Party (yeah, right! :D). I’m sure Colin hasn’t forgotten about what Clinton did to the military :x.

As for invading Iraq, I think President does have a good reason. Saddam is straving children in Iraq each day (and lets not forget about his war crimes against minorities and other political fractions). I remember that BC’s were forbidden only the Geneva Convention.

• Oh, so now we’re invading for Humanitarian reasons. Strange, theres been no talk of invading Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Libya, or Israel.

• Don’t worry, they’ll get theirs. However Bush said he won’t invade unless Saddam does something stupid (like invade Kuwait [sp]), meaning there might never be an invasion.

• Bush will invade, are you kidding me? He’s practically told Congress he doesnt care what they think, and he’s said outright we’ll gone in alone if no other countries will help us.

• Seriously? Nah, I don’t think Bush has become that much a of little dictator yet. (Well unless he even wants to go against his own cabinet and chiefs of staff)

• THE Geneva Convention can suck my Co** :)

• Yeah, try saying that when your country is invaded, and you have to undergo brutal treatment by the occupants. Better yet, try saying that to the US Marines in the Pacific that did not have the Geneva Convention to save them from the merciless Japanese.

• u bet ;)

• I hope that was not some sort of joke, for I would hate to see the disastrous consequences of what would happen if we did throw out the Geneva Convention. Or worst yet, I have seen them… :(

• u are a very nice person ;) i just wanteed to say that

• Why thank you, Sir DasEwokSS :) :D
    You are too for a Ewok :wink:

• o ur Welcome :) and thanku aswell. and most Ewoks are very nice, u just have to get to know them. they just chose the wrong side in RotJ but they are nice once u get 2 know them ;)

• I’m not so sure about Ewoks, it seemed like all they wanted to do was get drunk and sing forest chanties. Sounds like my kind of life! :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m