• I am a huge music addict. Once one of the guys I play with compiled some classical music tracks that had to do with war, many having militaristic overtones. It was very cool, really got you into the spirit of things! What kind of music do you guys listen to during your games?

• depends
    last few it was ben folds five
    sometimes techno, or tragically hip

• I actually like the music that the A&A: CD game provides, especially the theme music for good ol’ USA. 8)

• Moving this to General Forum.

• i like mostly Classical Music and i like some modern alternitave. i particulary like Richard Wagner, and Vivaldi. and on modern music i like Third Eye Blind and Sting.

• @DasEwokSS:

i like mostly Classical Music and i like some modern alternitave. i particulary like Richard Wagner, and Vivaldi. and on modern music i like Third Eye Blind and Sting.

Wagner, eh?
    that kind of figures.
    no Mendelssohn or Brahms for you, no?

• please… don’t let him mention music… (endless hours of torture in his house)

Personally, I am a big fan of Meatloaf, Frank Zappa, Led Zepplin, Van Halen (with David Lee Roth), and old u2.

• @Yanny:

please… don’t let him mention music… (endless hours of torture in his house)

Personally, I am a big fan of Meatloaf, Frank Zappa, Led Zepplin, Van Halen (with David Lee Roth), and old u2.

LOL
    i listened to DLR one game. That was the best. My friends couldn’t understand why i liked his stuff.

• haha endless hours of toture. good way to put it yanny. :P

• I enjoy many forms of musical entertainment, most rock is listened to during games due to popular preferance. Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, System of a Down, and Pink Floyd are all favorites of mine. I’ve recently found a groovy new metal band called the ambulance, I hope my record store can order in their demos.

• Richard Wagner was a great artist, with very emotional music. I like mostly german-slavic music, like Mussorgsky, Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky, Dvorak, Mozart… et cetera. As long as it is not Italian, French or Spanish (with only some rare exeption for the three)

• @FinsterniS:

Richard Wagner was a great artist, with very emotional music. I like mostly german-slavic music, like Mussorgsky, Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky, Dvorak, Mozart… et cetera. As long as it is not Italian, French or Spanish (with only some rare exeption for the three)

acckkkkk
    Berlioz? Debussy? Chopin (half Polish, half French) The only good things to come out of the Romantic movement (aside from certain nationalist composers)? (well, Verdi if you like opera . . . )
    and you missed Rachmaninoff, Rimsky-Korsakov, the Mighy Five etc.

• hey u fogot Vivadi! :)

• @DasEwokSS:

hey u fogot Vivadi! :)

bad bad crypt!!!

• sorry yanny, I guess should have posted this here to begin with. I’ll know next time.

• no problem at all.

• What kind of music do you guys listen to during your games?

Tchaikovsky (1810 ouverture), Wagner or Dvorak

@cystic:

acckkkkk
    Berlioz? Debussy? Chopin (half Polish, half French) The only good things to come out of the Romantic movement (aside from certain nationalist composers)? (well, Verdi if you like opera . . . )
    and you missed Rachmaninoff, Rimsky-Korsakov, the Mighy Five etc.

I like the french very much, but i am clearly not a big fans of their music. Maybe sometime Ravel, but certainly not Debussy, not that french music is crap, i have 1 cd of Debussy, but i never feel to listen to it.

Sure i missed a lots, Glinka, Borodin, Beethoven, Bach, Pachelbel, Schubert…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m