• 2007 AAR League

I saw an add for Babylon 5 the other day (which prompted my new Avatar) and was wondering who is the most popular character.  I think you can guess mine.

• 2007 AAR League

i go for the first vorlon guy.  kosh.

second G’kar and third lando.

the best is watching G’kar and londo interact.  also great is the interaction of garabaldi and G’kar.

i miss babylon 5  :-(

• 2007 AAR League

Oh yea I forgot about Kosh, I’ll add him to the list and reset the poll.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Susan!  “Ivanova is always right, I will do what Ivanova says, Ivanova is God.” :)

Awesome series, I own every episode and subject my husband to it on a regular basis!

• 2007 AAR League

@Jennifer:

Susan!  “Ivanova is always right, I will do what Ivanova says, Ivanova is God.” :)

Awesome series, I own every episode and subject my husband to it on a regular basis!

Somehow I knew you’d be an Ivanova girl.  :mrgreen:  The quote you sight meshes perfectly with your personality here.  It might have well said “Jennifer is always right, I will do what Jennifer says, Jennifer is God”.  :-D

I loved Ivanova’s total “Russian” outlook on life, I was more than a little disappointed when they chose to change her “sexual orientation”.  It was clearly an effort to jump on the “bandwagon” and had nothing to do with the story line.

They didn’t change it.  She + Marcus, that’s Hetero.  She was never lesbian.  You are thinking of Talia Winters

• 2007 AAR League

talia sucked anyways, but really they made her a lesbian?  how did i forget that?!

and jsp, dammit man, i cant get enough of you avatar.  its freaking awesome.  how haughty and pompous and perfectly fit for londo to sneer at others as they read your posts!    :lol:      PERFECT!

ps.  how do you get pictures on avatars?  i’m trying to get the one from futurama.  where they show the  76th president and he’s a huge alien sitting on a throne that rests on human bones, its freaking sweet.

Yea, Talia’s girlfriend visited the station in one episode in Season 3.

• 2007 AAR League

I remember the first episodes when Londo and G’Kar were disputing at each other and not trying to give away secrets about there home world

definitely either Londo or G’kar

I’ll be looking to purchase every episode this year, watching Deep Space Nine from start to finish now.

• 2007 AAR League

Ugh I haven’t seen this show in about 3 years  :-(
    I loved it though.

• Baylon 5?

Why not put out a REALLY serious Sci-Fi favorite character question like who was the best character in Space 1999?
    :mrgreen:

• 2007 AAR League

@Jennifer:

They didn’t change it.  She + Marcus, that’s Hetero.  She was never lesbian.  You are thinking of Talia Winters

Susan and Tallia had a brief affair, and in one episode Susan admitted she was in love with Tallia.

@balungaloaf:

and jsp, dammit man, i cant get enough of you avatar. its freaking awesome. how haughty and pompous and perfectly fit for londo to sneer at others as they read your posts! :lol: PERFECT!

Are you suggesting that Londo and I have something in common?  :wink: :-DÂ

@balungaloaf:

ps. how do you get pictures on avatars? i’m trying to get the one from futurama. where they show the 76th president and he’s a huge alien sitting on a throne that rests on human bones, its freaking sweet.

You upload the picture in your personal profile.

She loved Tallia, she was not IN LOVE with Tallia.  It’s a subtle distinction. :P

However, Susan and Marcus were an item.  More on Marcus’ end obviously, but anyone who saw the death scene with Marcus and then saw the Series Finale “Sleeping in the Light” will know for sure that Susan is pining away for her lost lover, Marcus.

• 2007 AAR League

favorite episodes anyone?

and did you like the show more with the first captain or the second captain?  and more in depth, did you like the show more at the beggining of its showings or more toward the end of its run.

i like the build up to the shadow vs. vorlon wars.  and i have to disagree jen, the vorlons were way more hardcore than the shadows.

• 2007 AAR League

I was looking forward to a bigger war with the centarauris and also I wanted to see another big human war with the telepaths being the bad side.

Or the 3rd Captain, Balungaloaf. ;)  Sinclair, Sheridan and the Girl you know.

Favorite Episode has to be a tie breaker between Sleeping in the Light and the liberation of Earth.

• Did Babylon 5 have “Red Shirts”?

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 2007 AAR League

those poor generic enlistees.

“i’ll take spock, scotty and jim, oh and also those two guys in red shirts”  it was nice knowing those two guys, everyone knows they arent coming back.  :lol:

oh i forgot.  the 2nd captain made it to become president. thats right…… she did become captain.

secondly… did anyone mention the guy before garaballdi.  the guy from grease, you know, knickey.

and why didnt we see more of the ancients.  why didnt they come around and just bitch slap everyone at leisure, including the vorlons and shadows.

Yea, they had “generics” as well, but they usually survived the mission.  That’s why Captain Sheridan > then Captain Kirk. =)

• My s/o surprised me this Christmas with the complete series on DVD.  She then asked if I wanted the TV movie collection.  I told her I think I can live without River of Souls.

I have a long-standing debate with a friend of mine who thinks Deep Space Nine was the better show.  My argument is if you look at the last four seasons of DS9, B5 trump every major plot device by doing it first and doing it better.

Now I want Strazynski (sp) to release Captain Power on DVD.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m