Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

A&A Tournament Sat 7-20 9am FlatCon Bloomington IL

• A&A Tournament Sat 7-20 9am start FlatCon Bloomington IL

I am hosting A&A tourny this Sat start 9am @ FlatCon located in Bloomington, IL. Bloomington is about 2 hour drive south of Chicago. We will use 2nd Ed rules + 4 pg update sheet. I also have my Tournament rules with bidding for Axis, no Rus atk 1st rnd, etc. The players will vote on using my Tournament Rules or not. For more info: www.flatcon.com
    We will have 4 games starting with 16 players and a 3 round tourny, winners advance to next round. We can go to 32 players with 8 games starting and 4 rounds if enough players show up. All are welcome!

pmelnyk@hotmail.com

• Bring your A&A set, all those who bring A&A game set are guaranteed a spot in the tourny! A&A tourny @ FlatCon this Sat 7-20 start 9am Bloomington IL.
    pmelnyk@hotmail.com

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m