• 2007 AAR League

Has anyone played this board game?  I bought it for a friend for Christmas, but he said that when they tried to play it they couldn’t even figure out how to start.  Most games have a step-by-step guide to walk you through a turn so that you can get started, but he said that this game seemed to be missing something like this.

Anyway, he’s bringing it over tonight and we’re going to try to figure it out.  Just wondering if anyone else had played this, and if so could they explain a turn in enough detail that we could at least get started?

Thanks!

• Caylus is great! I don’t own it, but a friend does and we’ve played it a few times with them. Some people prefer it with more players, but I think it works great as a two player game because it’s a zero sum game with perfect information / no chance moves, giving it excellent potential for move analysis. I’ve also played it online at BrettSpielWelt, a german Boardgaming portal.

For help with the game, try this page:

http://boardgamegeek.com/game/18602

• 2007 AAR League

Thanks.  We played it on Saturday and managed our way though it.  It definitely has potential.  We’ll have to try again soon.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m