• It says I need a patch for my Axis & Allies game, where can i get one.

• I thought a sight-wide panic was about to ensue :lol:

• The company that bought Hasbro Interactive, Infogrames, still provides support for it even if they don’t make it any more. http://ina-support.com/patches/
    happy gaming

• Thank you very much Bossk. For a while I thought i was going to be denied a basic human right: the right to play one of the funnest games of all time.

• I got the patch now, but now I learn I need to move a file over to the Axis & Allies Folder. Problem is I can’t find the folder it is not listed in my ALL PROGRAMS section. I have Windows XP so that may be the problem. I just recently got back into computers so I’m real rusty right now. Haven’t given up just going to have to learn how to do this. Im going to have to go on a quest for that folder. I swear the folder is missing when i try to move the file there. Thank you guys for the help, I put those websites on my favorite lists.

• Yeah I hate Windows XP! :wink: But I think there’s way to fix it, try asking around and you should get an answer.

• Is WINDOWS XP that bad TG Moses VI???

• Hell yeah! I got a bootleg copy from “Secret Pirate Island” AKA Hong Kong, and it was nothing but trouble! Windows XP ruins my old (most of them DOS based) games that I still like to play. Plus it monitors what you do on the internet. Anoter reason why Bill Gates is turning into Big Brother.

Worker “Sir, the server is down again!”
    Bill Gates “Good, Windows XP is ready to ship!”

• Windows XP is so much better than what we use on the computer, TG! Windows 95/98 is very hard to use.

• That’s 'cause you ain’t got no mad skillz! :P Windows XP are for people content to feeding that rich pirate, Bill Gates. I’ll stick with Linux and Sun for now, though I will say that Win 95 was worthy upgrade considering it came from Micosoft. :evil:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m