• 2007 AAR League

Does this site do some sort of player rankings or wins/losses? I think it would be great if after a forum or e-mail game you could log the players and who won or lost and actually see it with the player profile on the side of the posts. Then, you could see another person’s win/loss record and maybe have a better idea if you are playing someone around the same skill level, etc. Anyone have any thoughts?

That is partly why we’ve started to get a league going.  Right now it is for those that play A&A Revised, since that is the most popular around here right now.

Check out this forum:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?board=54.0

You’re welcome to join and we are just getting off the ground.  :-)

• 2007 AAR League

Thanks. I’ll probably take you up on that soon. I am playing my very first revised game by forum. I’m starting to get comfortable with everything, so hopefully once I have a forum game under my belt I’ll be ready. All in all, I’m enjoying myself and it’s a very nice website. Thanks for the quick response.

• Just look to the left of this message if you want to see the current ranking of players on this forum…

:mrgreen:

(not likely to repeat with this year’s field, but I am in it for 1 more round anyway :-D )

• 2007 AAR League

i think the player ranking should be left optional, i dont mind myself but i think there are players that are really playing just for funsies and arent that competive……as darth said we will have room for both

• I agree.

And that is why we have 3 different types of gaming here on site…
    The Annual Tournaments
    The new League
    And then all other games

Pick your poison :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m